mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

7 hours ago, Renton said:

They've started a gofundme if anyone wants to donate. Fourty quid so far, get a few bottles of fairy liquid, a bucket and some scourers with that I reckon.

Seriously, what the fuck are you meant to do with donations like this? You can't just bung a council money like this.

Screenshot_20230511_234622_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d1be8d082bd73dad02ab8f63494448de.jpg

They’ve even managed to make that about race 

• Haha 9

8 hours ago, Renton said:

They've started a gofundme if anyone wants to donate. Fourty quid so far, get a few bottles of fairy liquid, a bucket and some scourers with that I reckon.

Seriously, what the fuck are you meant to do with donations like this? You can't just bung a council money like this.

Screenshot_20230511_234622_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d1be8d082bd73dad02ab8f63494448de.jpg

7lhgpb.jpg.209527ee736bac8b04c276aa6349242b.jpg

Can you afford £10 a month? Can you give up the scratch cards for a couple of days? If so the MLFs of Sunderland would like you to donate to a truly worthy cause. Last week a heinous crime was committed when Sunderland played at Preston. A local cenotaph commemorating the war dead was desecrated by mindless graffiti lauding Sunderland and slandering their rivals Newcastle United. Whilst we have no proof at all, similarly to the Athletic Bilbao founding mackem myth, we have have it on no authority that the fans responsible were obviously Mags. Unfortunately in today's climate we have a magedia who occasionally require some sort of evidence to verify an accusation. That's where you, the greatest supporters in the world come in. For just £10 a month, or more if you can afford it, we, the MLFs of Sunderland can hire a private investigator to try and pin the blame on the Mags as it must be one of them that did it. A further £20 will provide the PI with a bribe to plant evidence. Please, for the sake of our well earned reputation of classiness, think about making a donation today. 

Thank you.

FTM.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

7lhgpb.jpg.209527ee736bac8b04c276aa6349242b.jpg

Can you afford £10 a month? Can you give up the scratch cards for a couple of days? If so the MLFs of Sunderland would like you to donate to a truly worthy cause. Last week a heinous crime was committed when Sunderland played at Preston. A local cenotaph commemorating the war dead was desecrated by mindless graffiti lauding Sunderland and slandering their rivals Newcastle United. Whilst we have no proof at all, similarly to the Athletic Bilbao founding mackem myth, we have have it on no authority that the fans responsible were obviously Mags. Unfortunately in today's climate we have a magedia who occasionally require some sort of evidence to verify an accusation. That's where you, the greatest supporters in the world come in. For just £10 a month, or more if you can afford it, we, the MLFs of Sunderland can hire a private investigator to try and pin the blame on the Mags as it must be one of them that did it. A further £20 will provide the PI with a bribe to plant evidence. Please, for the sake of our well earned reputation of classiness, think about making a donation today. 

Thank you.

FTM.

You have way too much time on your hands 🤣 

• Haha 2

I have something to tell you and I hope you don't ban me from the forum because it's something I discovered yesterday.

Atlético de Madrid, in its beginnings, wore Blue and white because they used old Blackburn Rovers shirts. From 1903 to 1909 the team played like this.

But in 1909, a gentleman went to England to buy new uniforms for Atleti and couldn't get them, so he decided to buy the Southampton uniforms. For this reason, since then, Atletico de Madrid has played in red and white.

I found out yesterday that there is a new study and investigation that says that it may not actually be Southampton kits... but Sunderland kits.

• Haha 11

4 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I have something to tell you and I hope you don't ban me from the forum because it's something I discovered yesterday.

Atlético de Madrid, in its beginnings, wore Blue and white because they used old Blackburn Rovers shirts. From 1903 to 1909 the team played like this.

But in 1909, a gentleman went to England to buy new uniforms for Atleti and couldn't get them, so he decided to buy the Southampton uniforms. For this reason, since then, Atletico de Madrid has played in red and white.

I found out yesterday that there is a new study and investigation that says that it may not actually be Southampton kits... but Sunderland kits.

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

• Haha 6

It would be absolutely hilarious if it turned out the bilbao black cats were technically right all along but that they were thick enough to pick the wrong spanish club

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

It's feedback time, people. Fire up.

• Haha 6

We may have apocalyptic levels of fewm incoming:

Suspect the Bilbao black cats will need to convene an emergency AGM, all three of them must be mightily upset.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 10

If he was 43 and from Italy he wouldn’t have a 20+ year career as a fair to middling journeyman manager. Just as well. If they had a young, promising manager showing potential they wouldn’t be able to hang onto him anyway. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, Tom said:

:lol: 

Has there EVER been a less appropriate ad placement than this one in that mackem twitter thread 🤷🏼‍♂️

760B4821-F2EB-4088-A329-603DE68E2428.jpeg

Edited by Toonpack

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

We may have apocalyptic levels of fewm incoming:

Suspect the Bilbao black cats will need to convene an emergency AGM, all three of them must be mightily upset.

:lol: How have the Bilbao Daft Twats responded to this? Have they told the official club account that they know more about their club than they do?

• Haha 4

An hour or so before the game, the banner arrives from the manufacturer’s , and the fulwell 73 team are there to capture the moment. 
The look on Basic Mick’s face as he unfurls it is pure theatre. 
427318011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=78222

Cue music 

• Haha 1

They have a "Would this team beat the Mags?" thread

Of course most are saying the Barca Samba boys would smash it but a few realise the truth....I like the last post😆to late lads we've seen it 

Screenshot (130).png

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 3