mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

on the off chance they get promoted it's reasonable to suggest anything less than premier league runners up next season is gonna be a massive disappointment to the average mackem.

"Watch out City/United/Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/Saudi United.......the Barca Samba Boys are coming to get you......FTM":pray:

Money Business GIF by BBC

On 09/05/2023 at 15:54, Renton said:

Right, will you lot fuck off with the seagull quips and memes? Seagulls are loving, sentient creatures who do not appreciate this piss taking.

Secret.gif.e50e6db9369f1c94d161889093297ca0.gif

*** Say it quietly because they're listening ***

This was my car this morning thanks to them taking umbrage with you all.

Car.thumb.png.8480ba410ed146fd888fa15b18be1383.png

Fucking feathered cunts

I had to take the car to the jet wash in the end. Just then one of the fuckers has deposited the biggest bird turd smack bang on my windscreen. I fucking hate these feathered cunts.

Screenshot_20230514_202422_Photos.thumb.jpg.d11ec1d3d5f9688451190d540e1040b6.jpg

ian hecox fist shake GIF

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Renton said:

I had to take the car to the jet wash in the end. Just then one of the fuckers has deposited the biggest bird turd smack bang on my windscreen. I fucking hate these feathered cunts.

Screenshot_20230514_202422_Photos.thumb.jpg.d11ec1d3d5f9688451190d540e1040b6.jpg

ian hecox fist shake GIF

"Stained Glass" exhibit on display. 🧩 These artists love your canvas!

😂 Gundogan who if he leaves Man City will be one of the top free agents in the world, and who will likely be on 200,000 k a week at the very least, if not much more given his free agent status, would apparently "do a job" for the lads. 

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

😂 Gundogan who if he leaves Man City will be one of the top free agents in the world, and who will likely be on 200,000 k a week at the very least, if not much more given his free agent status, would apparently "do a job" for the lads. 

PAid more in a month than their club is worth. Sounds sustainable. 

I'd fucking love him here but accept we are nowhere near that level yet. We'll have unearth our own. 

• Like 2

Not only weird, so many of these fuckers are deeply unpleasent. This "Suspender Sue" freak first alludes to a fantasy where they have killed Alan Shearer, then agrees the intruder that confronted Howe at Elland Road should have properly assaulted him, to get his money's worth. This is beyond normal "bantz" like. Stay classy you fucking tramps.

image.thumb.png.747027202dc7361b29c55af2450365ac.png

Edited by Renton
  • Jaysus... 2

They have "Get ready for us" thread on parsnip can only presume they've had to much drink watching their new friends beat Leicester

When we eventually achieve promotion (probably this season) were coming for the big boys, the premier league wont know what's hit them. I genuinely can see this team getting top 7 at least next season. We've got a group of talented young lads who will only improve. The future is bright

• Haha 4

Have these fuckers ever been promoted on merit from league position or have they always come up through the playoffs since they were introduced ??

I think the Monkey's heed and Keane both won the title. 

I think AH is right about the first ray of sunshine after years of living in caves football wise. 

I love the line in Sit Down by James which goes "If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor" which I've always applied to the Ashley years compared to the previous ones and I think the Mackems need the equivalent opposite line for how they are now. 

(Not that their current riches match ours under KK/Bobby of course). 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Rosco said:

They have "Get ready for us" thread on parsnip can only presume they've had to much drink watching their new friends beat Leicester

When we eventually achieve promotion (probably this season) were coming for the big boys, the premier league wont know what's hit them. I genuinely can see this team getting top 7 at least next season. We've got a group of talented young lads who will only improve. The future is bright

They only just got top 7 in the championship ffs

• Haha 2

I thought the Championship was the best league for enjoyment. Why would they want promotion? 🙂 

The owners will be panicking about the money they will need to find. I expect the club to be on the market if it happens.

Although they may intend to spend the parachute payments first. 

• Like 1