mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Just now, NJS said:

Probably would have had a pen there with var. 

While his hand wasn’t right down by his side it’s hard to argue that it was in an unnatural position.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

"It's alright, we play like Barcelona, we'll be ok."

412888265_giphy(1).gif.13c82939bab453a4906d766fad6f1b55.gif

Funny I was just about to say that they must be having an off night because I’m not getting any hint of Barca like football in that first half.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Funny I was just about to say that they must be having an off night because I’m not getting any hint of Barca like football in that first half.

incredible little sequence of football just there by both teams highlighting just why the championship is easily the best league ti be in.

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve just started a gofundme for Luton’s war memorial if anyone wants to contribute? 

Any money left over donate to the RSPB.

• Haha 5

I have to admit that I would like to see Sunderland in the Premier League for only one reason: I want to play them twice a year and destroy them. It's a derby. Is special. When they were in the Premier it was my favorite game of the year.

But I understand that you don't want them to go up so you can continue laughing at them. My love for Newcastle has developed the rivalry against Sunderland but it hasn't yet developed that hate which I think you can only have if you really live in the city.

I put myself in your case and I want Real Madrid to lose even the plane.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I have to admit that I would like to see Sunderland in the Premier League for only one reason: I want to play them twice a year and destroy them. It's a derby. Is special. When they were in the Premier it was my favorite game of the year.

But I understand that you don't want them to go up so you can continue laughing at them. My love for Newcastle has developed the rivalry against Sunderland but it hasn't yet developed that hate which I think you can only have if you really live in the city.

I put myself in your case and I want Real Madrid to lose even the plane.

I understand that being a foreign fan too. However having observed the behaviour of the people from that place as well as the views of their football fans over many years, I think the only thing that should be acceptable to humankind is for the city and club to always languish at the absolute bottom of anything they are participating in. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Eric Gates! Kate Adie! Adam Johnson! Micky Gray! Jackie Milburn! (as a boy) Wearside Jack! Niall Quinn! Steve Cram! Durham Cathedral! Athletic Bilbao! Total football! Your boys took one hell of a beating tonight 

• Haha 11

Thought the kid who ran through with no keeper had fucked it there. 

As I've said before, Mowbray's raised expectations now - if they aren't at least top 6 at xmas they'll hound him out. 

• Like 4