mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Mowbray babes is a fair comparison to the busby babes imho.

Busby babes v Mowbray babies 

BB Duncan Edwards finest player of his generation youngest England international at the time. V TM Luke o9 also known as clogger 14/15 Wealdstone 15/18 Wycombe Wanderers ,also been interviewed carrying a bag of dogs shit,BB went on to win the European cup a decade later with Best & Charlton 2 all time greats against the mighty Benfica from the world renowned  Estadio da la luz, Mackem’babies beat the mighty Tranmere Rovers of birkenhead lifting the Papa Johns cup with ermm Burge & Scowen ,TM little babies have  1 premier league standard player on loan from Man Utd who asked supporters to stop singing about his cock.
BB before the Munich disaster would of dominated Europe for years, TM babies finished 26 places below champions league places and only hope of getting to Europe is when the tides out on holy island.

• Haha 11

Aye, that’s another one of their bizarre ‘brags’. How the two biggest talents they’ve produced in the last few decades who fucked off to bigger and better things at the first opportunity is meant to bother us when they mention them. Especially seeing as Pickford normally has a mare when we play them. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Alex said:

Aye, that’s another one of their bizarre ‘brags’. How the two biggest talents they’ve produced in the last few decades who fucked off to bigger and better things at the first opportunity is meant to bother us when they mention them. Especially seeing as Pickford normally has a mare when we play them. 

Went to the World Cup though. Along with three of our actual current squad, not just lads who turned out for them for a season

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

E-Sunderland is a spoof new site run by an nufc fan I think. But the fact its not possible to tell this tells its own story. 

Nah, this knackers been tweeting about the Mackems since 2014

1 hour ago, Renton said:

E-Sunderland is a spoof new site run by an nufc fan I think. But the fact its not possible to tell this tells its own story. 

A burglar shagged his wife while he watched 

according to twitter :lol: 

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Not the first time they’ve got excited over young kids …

A smoggy in charge of toddlers? what could possibly gan wrang🤫

“ young patto and clarky stay behind after training uncle Tony has some puppies in my locker”

• Haha 2

They were debating whether or not to support Gateshead yesterday. No because they wear black and white and had ‘Wor Team’ on a banner or something and are wannabe mags. Using the wrong ‘Wor’ is cringey or something. Against yes because they had 3 former Sunderland players plus Jimmy Montgomery’s grandson in goal plus the inevitable reference to Gateshead having previously been in County Durham. That fucking toucher Hank Williams being particularly vociferous in his anti-Heed feelings. They’re so fucking weird. I mean not all of them, as sone were quite rightly pointing out it was a ridiculous thing to be arsed about. But the things some of them get upset about :lol: 

• Haha 5

So the mackem seagull abuser thing has got to them. They're (Seriously) claiming he's a "Mag". When questioned what the evidence to this assertion is they point out 1) the newspaper reports did not specify who he supported so he could be a NUFC fan and 2) animal abuse is worse in Newcastle than Wearside.

I mean 1) is a bit strange, do newspaper articles normally discuss which football team a person supports? Using the fact they didn't say he supported SAFC or not to prove he supported NUFC is a bit nonsensical. The papers did say he was from the spiritual home of SAFC, Roker, so I am guessing it is likely he is a massive lads's fan.

2) I was curious to where the SMB got thier data. A quick search, first result suggests that actually County Durham is the worst place in the country for animal abuse, with Newcastle not in the top 10. Sunderland is in County Durham according to them isn't it?

image.png.ddf469b3fede17bd7e24ea1890752995.png

• Haha 5

A reminder that on the classy morally superior boards of the SMB it's perfectly okay to call people camel humpers, lemons and bum boys, and to associate historic terrorist attrocities to an entire country, in the same thread you are criticising PIF ownership. Don't point out the hyporcirisy though as you'll be baaned. This post is from a fucking moderator, that Keith bloke is even worse. A reminder also their NUFC craic is so pitiful they are forced to hide it behind a member's wall almost as soon as it is posted.

image.thumb.png.c73b037cb52bd2a16c70250527be16ef.png

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s spot on about the double standards. Just not in the way he means. 

Exactly. I have not heard one person defend Saudi wahhabism. I hate it but recognise it exists and probably the best hope is that things get better as ME countries become more westernised (although freely admit progress here has been glacial). But the funny thing is, a lot who are most vocal against it are to the extreme end of the right on the politcial spectrum, and are incredibly socially conservative (i.e. bigoted) themselves. Deep down many of these are sympathetic to Saudi's mysogny and homophobia. They try to hide it but can't, as it comes out in their posts anyway as slurs. And the moderators condone it, whilst being too embarassed to allow it to be published to the wider world. 

• Like 3

Also, while I wouldn’t suggest for one moment that some of them overplay their concern for human rights in the Middle East purely for footballing reasons, Exile1968 went to Turkey on holiday last year  

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Alex said:

They were debating whether or not to support Gateshead yesterday. No because they wear black and white and had ‘Wor Team’ on a banner or something and are wannabe mags. Using the wrong ‘Wor’ is cringey or something. Against yes because they had 3 former Sunderland players plus Jimmy Montgomery’s grandson in goal plus the inevitable reference to Gateshead having previously been in County Durham. That fucking toucher Hank Williams being particularly vociferous in his anti-Heed feelings. They’re so fucking weird. I mean not all of them, as sone were quite rightly pointing out it was a ridiculous thing to be arsed about. But the things some of them get upset about :lol: 

I was at Wembley yesterday. First thing I saw opposite the Gateshead end was an England/sunderland flag with FTM on it. 

• Haha 4