mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: A vintage bottle of blue wkd, aged in an alley, for the special vip customers. Callum the staffy will be wearing his tuxeyyydo, and beyy on best behavior, you best fuckin believe he won’t bite any nippahs. Get yersel a plant dog with some extra fuckin crispy onions and give that Beyoncé a bit of casual racist support like “she’s areyyyt furra…”. Then as the vips leave the black cats clerrrb you can see Callum rutting some of the lerrrcal stray Alsatian’s, a real special treat and really classy like. FTMs. 

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, Alex said:

That story about the chef at SJP in the Ashley years who resorted to cutting old desks up because Charnley wouldn’t sanction him buying some new cheese boards :lol: 

Your cheese doesn't need boards when it comes in individual plastic wrappers.

• Haha 6

Have you tried looking for somewhere to eat in Sunderland? We tried before going to the Empire and it was like pulling teeth. The idea of anything other than Chinese buffets or Sambucas Standard Italians obviously hasn’t made it there yet. That Beyoncé menu is haute cuisine over there 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

This again :lol:

D10CF12E-95F8-454E-A26B-15D9D038EE97.thumb.jpeg.ba38218855611f8693274b926f02d11e.jpeg

Instead of a tiny car delivering the match ball to the centre spot, it should be nestled beside a dog in a buggy?

• Haha 9

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

This again :lol:

D10CF12E-95F8-454E-A26B-15D9D038EE97.thumb.jpeg.ba38218855611f8693274b926f02d11e.jpeg

There's a play on the Empire about their club at the moment, and what do you know, apparently if you are from County Durham, including Gateshead, you should be a massive fan of lads or seomething. That means YOU Gemmill. 

image.png.4f0a093132b61ab0f1eaf4861a8b29f1.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

:lol: Why don’t they just start saying you have to be born on the centre circle of SJP to be a mag, anywhere else you should actually be a Sunderland fan cos they said so. They don’t live in reality do they

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

There's a play on the Empire about their club at the moment, and what do you know, apparently if you are from County Durham, including Gateshead, you should be a massive fan of lads or seomething. That means YOU Gemmill. 

image.png.4f0a093132b61ab0f1eaf4861a8b29f1.png

I hope that claim is based on similar  rigorous historical research processes to those employed by the Bilbao Black Cats

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Why don’t they just start saying you have to be born on the centre circle of SJP to be a mag, anywhere else you should actually be a Sunderland fan cos they said so. They don’t live in reality do they

Anything but ask themselves certain questions I suppose. Like why they feel the need to try and shame people into supporting their tawdry team against their will

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Howay said:

I'm sure one of their arguments is that the only reason we have more fans is because we have a larger catchment area, but now they're saying they pull from all of County Durham all the way up to the south bank of the Tyne, and parts of Northumberland too?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

I'm sure one of their arguments is that the only reason we have more fans is because we have a larger catchment area, but now they're saying they pull from all of County Durham all the way up to the south bank of the Tyne, and parts of Northumberland too?

the pub opposite where the old marlborough crescent bus station was used to be called the durham ox.

clayton street has fallen.  :(

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, SpartaFC said:

This has got me really anxious. I'm Blaydon born and bred and I've just found out I'm supposed to be a mackem.

very worrying isn't it?

only a matter of time I think till they claim the percy arms.  :(

• Haha 3

One of my favourites in that thread is someone claiming Tyne and Wear was invented by a mag so they would be forced to pay for our Metro. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

So Gateshead is theirs cos its county Durham. But also, apparently everywhere their little river runs through is also theirs? And look at the cathphrases they're coming out with? We're fucked lads, may as well just pack it in now. 

image.png.75e4e5790cf5e6db62d410eb6abe68a6.png 

• Haha 5