mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

very worrying isn't it?

only a matter of time I think till they claim the percy arms.  :(

Thank god the Doll got destroyed before they got their hands on that.

Scorched earth policy!

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, SpartaFC said:

Thank god the Doll got destroyed before they got their hands on that.

Scorched earth policy!

:lol:

they would never have took the doll mate.

even the sunday afternoon crowd tanked up on slalom d would've resisted the mackems with ease.

• Haha 3

They cannot come to terms with being totally irrelevant so they invent mad shyte like they’re the regions team.

their hatred of Durham mags is mint claiming they walk around Co Durham in mag tops but never go to matches,

blindly ignoring the fact they’re are tens of thousands of toon fans who can’t get a sniff of a ticket…imagine claiming to be the the team of Co Durham and the regions team when you average north of 20k empty seats at most home games .

they’ll be claiming they’ve taken the Scrogg next 🤣

• Haha 5

Drove near the Scrogg recently as one of my laddies was playing against Walker Central. I don’t remember it being so heavily fortified in my youth :lol: Maybe they’ve gotten word of impending attack of the Durham Light Infantry 

• Haha 5

Shearer sent a tweet about never seeing a mackem in Milan which is causing epic levels of fewm. They're wanting him banned from the BBC again. 

I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment because I'm off to the mosque for Friday prayers, maybe meet some of you there.

image.png.001af1dd2bd02dc95fa296bc9fd5f7bc.png

Also I'm obviously going to Saudi on holiday this year, anybody got any tips for the best places to stay?

image.thumb.png.6df480270d1b077cd97addc7795d716e.png

On a more serious note, I go to most home matches, never seen or heard any of the daft stuff they go on about. What has happened though, perhaps to an unepxected extent, is the football club has promoted great cultural pride in the region, the North East of England. You look at wor flags, it is all about regional identity. Nobody dressses like an arab, no references are made to Saudi other "Saudi Boys" which is ironically sung in response to away fans (still don't like it like). For me personally I feel no softening of my views on wahhabism. although I have a more nuanced view on the geopolitics, which again pre-exists the take over. 

Anyway, I've lost count on how "we are not their rivals now" and they don't care  as their spring thread on us now approaches 9,000 posts with countless offshoot threads like the one on Shearer (itself several hundred pages). 

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Alex said:

Drove near the Scrogg recently as one of my laddies was playing against Walker Central. I don’t remember it being so heavily fortified in my youth :lol: Maybe they’ve gotten word of impending attack of the Durham Light Infantry 

I saw them cleaning the machine-gun nest on the roof the other day :lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Shearer sent a tweet about never seeing a mackem in Milan which is causing epic levels of fewm. They're wanting him banned from the BBC again. 

I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment because I'm off to the mosque for Friday prayers, maybe meet some of you there.

image.png.001af1dd2bd02dc95fa296bc9fd5f7bc.png

Also I'm obviously going to Saudi on holiday this year, anybody got any tips for the best places to stay?

image.thumb.png.6df480270d1b077cd97addc7795d716e.png

On a more serious note, I go to most home matches, never seen or heard any of the daft stuff they go on about. What has happened though, perhaps to an unepxected extent, is the football club has promoted great cultural pride in the region, the North East of England. You look at wor flags, it is all about regional identity. Nobody dressses like an arab, no references are made to Saudi other "Saudi Boys" which is ironically sung in response to away fans (still don't like it like). For me personally I feel no softening of my views on wahhabism. although I have a more nuanced view on the geopolitics, which again pre-exists the take over. 

Anyway, I've lost count on how "we are not their rivals now" and they don't care  as their spring thread on us now approaches 9,000 posts with countless offshoot threads like the one on Shearer (itself several hundred pages). 

"As someone who thinks highly of the whole of the North East [...] (even though I've always hated them)" :lol:

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Renton said:

image.png.f82c49514cb6c84745cbe82c703b5c15.png

partridge-i-dont-know.gif.0a8e998df374bc759d62658738686392.gif

Well that’s completely ruined the euphoria of the champions league qualification after reading that 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

image.png.0cd27f5c01cb10fcb263dbb0fa396a63.png

That word again, imagine.

In that scenario, I imagine this would be be travelling through the Tyne tunnel.

1566845629_Carmeltdown.gif.fd8ec1b0259eaa1e89da34d09f107f30.gif

:lol: Ignoring the logistics of this ‘quick win’ and how it’s not going to happen, who would give a shite anyway? Absolutely fucking tapped doesn’t even begin to cover it 

• Haha 5

Divvint let the mad marra’s knaa about wor secret tunnel between howdon and jarra,where you can cycle or walk reet under the Tyne monda to sunda and put one foot in Northumberland and tuther foot in Durham it’s even tiled in the wall so ya divvint get al confused …mind no-fucker takes a blind bit of notice, typical mag behaviour