mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The strip they've got on at the minute is made of the colours you only usually see when an old tube telly goes in the blink. What the fuck is that monstrosity.

Ah.. I have a theory that rather than changing any of the pink seats in the stadium, they're trying to make them relevant by matching them to a shit strip.

So they've protested / got themselves more worked up about a Sunderland Echo reporters football allegiance than when they discovered their CEO had lied about what the club knew regarding Johnson and his sex abuse case.   

Aye :lol:

is this the year they finally go down after they're denied the easy 6 points we've handed them the past few seasons? 

I genuinely think that's possible you know. We should spend the next year following their downfall claiming that it was us who relegated them since we robbed them of six points. That's the kind of logic they're using anyway.

What's the craic with van Aanholt? So far I've picked up that he was left out, a journalist asked Moyes why, Moyes stroppily said it was an injury.

Is that it?

Whilst it's an overreaction on their part, especially compared to the lack of outrage against their board after the nonce revelations, I do think the reporters position is pretty untenable there now.  You can't call the people who you're reporting to scummy cunts and do your job (even if that's exactly what they are).  It's also stupid on his part to not make sure the offending comments were deleted from his account the moment he interviewed for the job.  Much the same as it's stupid that Andre Gray has been caught out with his offensive tweets.