mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It's bizarre how much they hate the likes of Dawn Thewliss :lol:

Jeff Brown, for example, is a dyed in the wool mackem and when does anyone on here even mention him? Could anyone give a fuck? They're beyond paranoid about the 'magedia' and conspiracies to keep them and their 'city' down. Obviously not all of them but it applies to shitloads of them

Dawn has been on their hate list for a number of seasons,along with every ref,the FA,ex-Mag,current Mag,tv pundit,radio pundit ( inc Mickey the wig Gray),newspaper reporter,NUFC fanzine contributor,MOTD presenter,tv sports editor ( being last on MOTD),makem criticisers,me,you,ex-NUFC managers inc SBR ( chanting that he was nearly dead),but not wearside jack or the paedophile.

It's bizarre how much they hate the likes of Dawn Thewliss :lol:

Jeff Brown, for example, is a dyed in the wool mackem and when does anyone on here even mention him? Could anyone give a fuck? They're beyond paranoid about the 'magedia' and conspiracies to keep them and their 'city' down. Obviously not all of them but it applies to shitloads of them

Surely normal mackems must cringe as fuck when they see RTG?

They get worse every year

I haven't been on that other NUFC forum in about a decade (can't even remember what it's called atm), but from what I remember, I wouldn't want to be judged on most of their posts.

Aye I checked both NO and here before signing up to one and while this place is a lot quieter, I've never regretted that decision :lol: Sunderland's problem is that they have no equivalent (that I'm aware of at least) to here.

Edited by Rayvin

Dawn has been on their hate list for a number of seasons,along with every ref,the FA,ex-Mag,current Mag,tv pundit,radio pundit ( inc Mickey the wig Gray),newspaper reporter,NUFC fanzine contributor,MOTD presenter,tv sports editor ( being last on MOTD),makem criticisers,me,you,ex-NUFC managers inc SBR ( chanting that he was nearly dead),but not wearside jack or the paedophile.

:lol:

Sigworthy.

is this the year they finally go down after they're denied the easy 6 points we've handed them the past few seasons?

Mackem at work was saying they've never won a game in August/September for 5 years or something.

This is the norm. Need it to stretch to Christmas to be confident of them going down this time.

I had a quick check, they have won a couple, mainly league cup games and the odd league game.

Sadly.......

League cup won't keep them up though :D

Just checked and the last time safc won a league game before October was 29/09/2012 - 4 years ago

In 7 years since 10/11, their record is 

P41 W3 D19 L19

The Norths leading Premiership team fan base are starting to get a little worried that if they beat QPR tonight then there's a 1 in 15 chance they'll get us in the next round and they'll lose.   :crylaughin:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/if-if-if-we-fet-through-tonight-at-qpr.1277916/page-2

It's worth noting the poster of that thread thought it was a 1 in 16 chance :lol:. He must think they play 40 games in the PL as well, thick as mince.

Their starting 11 is better apparently but we'd turn them over, isn't this the kind of nonsense they've accused us of for yonks? We're better and our squad is better, we were in a nigh on no hope position when McClaren left and Benitez got us within 1 point that is how fucking bad they are man. I'd rather not get them either btw as I think it's a distraction and there is always the chance they might fluke a win (as they have in the recent past with some horrific refereeing) which will give them that bounce of confidence, fuck that let QPR beat them to further kick them in the teeth.

Edited by Howay

That fat Makem gobshite Gabiadini has been found out.The makem expert on all things makem didn't even know that Catts For England played at the weekend.He's always praising 'up and coming ' makems in the reserves and youth team,demanding they be given a chance in the first team,and it's now been highlighted that some of these 'starlets' are represented by an agency which Fatty is involved with.He admitted he only watched highlights of their game at Tottenham.He rarely watches the smb yet nightly informs makems that they know nowt if their views differ from his.A makem legend as well.