mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I think we've all laughed at this particular development before, but apparently the mackems are confirmed as having to pay the £10.5m for Alvarez. This chap summed it up besst:

So, he's cost us a season-long loan fee, a year of wages and now 10.5m and he played 13 games for us. About a million per game, then!
Oh and we let him go for free because our hotshot board were convinced we wouldn't be liable for the transfer fee?

It really does show how fucking thick people that run football clubs often are, they had a written contract with Inter saying they'd buy him for 10.5m if they avoided relegation, they then avoided relegation activating that clause and they thought what? They could just not bother with it? It's fucking hilarious really, so they had a contract stipulation forcing them to pay for him, didn't bother signing him to any contract and never registered him which made him a free agent apparently :lol:, at the very fucking least just sign the cunt and mitigate your losses.

I suppose it's good that it's not just us with total numpties like Charnley running things.

Edited by Howay

I think we've all laughed at this particular development before, but apparently the mackems are confirmed as having to pay the £10.5m for Alvarez. This chap summed it up besst:

So, he's cost us a season-long loan fee, a year of wages and now 10.5m and he played 13 games for us. About a million per game, then!

Oh and we let him go for free because our hotshot board were convinced we wouldn't be liable for the transfer fee?

article-1294164-077C4CF7000005DC-68_468x

It really does show how fucking thick people that run football clubs often are, they had a written contract with Inter saying they'd buy him for 10.5m if they avoided relegation, they then avoided relegation activating that clause and they thought what? They could just not bother with it? It's fucking hilarious really, so they had a contract stipulation forcing them to pay for him, didn't bother signing him to any contract and never registered him which made him a free agent apparently :lol:, at the very fucking least just sign the cunt and mitigate your losses.

I suppose it's good that it's not just us with total numpties like Charnley running things.

I think Charnley is second in line these days, Rafa is king.

Gobshite Moyes with the big eyes talking shite again.Football Focus today on being asked why he became manager of the 2nd most successful team in the north east 'it's got 40-45,000 coming to every game'. No it hasn't you gobshite ( I know he reads my posts ) .13,979 against Shrewsbury and a lowly Premier League attendance of 38,941 against Palace.

They're not happy because our score was displayed on the screen at half time.It was pointed out that during their 19 point season our half time score was the only one not displayed.

8,304 pink seats today.

All the championship scores or just ours?

That I do not know.

Makem Galactico watch v WBA

Kirchhoff.Off after 56th minute due to 'injury'.

Khazri.A rare start for the £9m load of shite.Subbed for being shite.

Kone the Clown.Again found wanting for an opposition goal.WBA's Chadli strolled into the box with Kone the Clown strolling behind him and in the back of the net the ball ended up.He man armed Lukaku against Everton,who ended up getting a hat trick.The following week he man marked Benteke,and we know how well that went,and then continued his fine form yesterday.

The makem Mbiwa.