mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

So they deserved to be thrown of the plane and were rewarded by receiving a lift home to makemland free of charge,paid for by someone who witnessed the incident.Would you have gone down the route of compensation if you had been asked to leave the plane because you believed  the pilot had been in a bad mood? I don't know where this bad fettle or bad mood has come from.The drink driver witnessed their behaviour so he could have paid the taxi fares of the innocent makems.

Aye.Microwave.Nee fat and nee water .The way to go.

You're really trying to point score over a complete and utter hypothetical? Neither of us fucking know if they deserved to be hoyed off or not man, my point about the pilot possibly being in a bad mood was simply to highlight that they may have been thrown off the plane for an issue that would normally have seen them warned whether or not that is the case again my point was to highlight you have no idea of what actually happened on the plane, the word fettle seems to have really bothered you. I thought that my point about the pilots mood was completely fucking obvious but evidently I needed to spell it out.

To that end it's a ridiculous thing to get so upset about anyway, you're acting as if being drunk and obnoxious (I think we can agree that was the limit of their behavior as there is zero evidence there was any physical harm or damage done) is a heinous crime, plenty of Newcastle fans have been chucked off trains, planes, buses etc for the same thing, which is further evidence it's a really weird thing to try and attack the mackems for.

You tried to link two events that were three years apart, I was pointing out that you were being like the mackems by changing order of events. Now with this holier than thou act of getting massively offended by purely anecdotal evidence of what happened on a plane you're being no better than the mackems 'mag at work' nonsense. The bloke done a decent thing, they have done plenty of things wrong so attack them on those things don't try and make a bloke doing a good deed into some massive slight it's absurd.

On top of everything this fucking incident happened nine years ago man, get over it.

Grill your bacon if you're that much of a fanny. It's going to taste like sloppy shit coming out of the microwave.

You can even cut the fat off before you cook it and cook it to the preferred finish, crispy, burned, normal etc.

You're really trying to point score over a complete and utter hypothetical? Neither of us fucking know if they deserved to be hoyed off or not man, my point about the pilot possibly being in a bad mood was simply to highlight that they may have been thrown off the plane for an issue that would normally have seen them warned whether or not that is the case again my point was to highlight you have no idea of what actually happened on the plane, the word fettle seems to have really bothered you. I thought that my point about the pilots mood was completely fucking obvious but evidently I needed to spell it out.

To that end it's a ridiculous thing to get so upset about anyway, you're acting as if being drunk and obnoxious (I think we can agree that was the limit of their behavior as there is zero evidence there was any physical harm or damage done) is a heinous crime, plenty of Newcastle fans have been chucked off trains, planes, buses etc for the same thing, which is further evidence it's a really weird thing to try and attack the mackems for.

You tried to link two events that were three years apart, I was pointing out that you were being like the mackems by changing order of events. Now with this holier than thou act of getting massively offended by purely anecdotal evidence of what happened on a plane you're being no better than the mackems 'mag at work' nonsense. The bloke done a decent thing, they have done plenty of things wrong so attack them on those things don't try and make a bloke doing a good deed into some massive slight it's absurd.

On top of everything this fucking incident happened nine years ago man, get over it.

It sounds like you are in bad fettle.I've already admitted i have wrongly linked two events.To bring it up again suggests you are struggle to hold your pro-makem end up.Yes it happened 9 years and it seems that you like myself haven't got over it. I am not aware of plenty Newcastle fans being thrown of planes for being in a good mood.How long have you been a makem?

Just reminded me of a bloke I know. He was doing a two-day course at the hotel just off the A1 at Seaton Burn which included an overnight stay. Anyhow, at breakfast this bloke leans to him, looking at his discarded bacon rind and says "Here, mate, are you finished with your fat?" :lol:

And another thing,being drunk and obnoxious is a tad more serious than being in a good mood .Agreed? Keep it brief because the more you say,the less sense it makes.

Ok I'll spell it out for you, it is possible to be drunk and obnoxious while being in a good mood. Is that simple enough for you? Have you ever been stone cold sober in a room full of really drunk people? It is very possible for them to be in a good mood and having a good time but be very obnoxious to anyone who is sober. You've got some absolute neck on you by the way, everyone on this forum thinks you're a fucking mug, I never minded you but you've made a right fool of yourself to me the last day or so.

I'll also spell out my point about them possibly being in a good mood since that is also missing you: Their team had won and they were perhaps (notice that word? it means I'm unsure of what happened, the same way you are) in a good mood, they were chanting maybe even clapping their hands, in a small, enclosed space such as an airplane this can be very obnoxious for people, you see how they are in a good mood and yet are still being obnoxious? the only reason I brought up mood in the first place is you nor I have any idea of the mood they were in, this is a possibility and it completely changes the light they would be viewed in compared to a nasty, hostile, group being aggressive. 

Edited by Howay

Aye, essembee, this is a fucking weird argument to have. Clearly you're applying double standards on this one - and you don't need to, Sunderland provide fucking loads of examples of subhuman behaviour as a football club without us having to come up with examples that could just as easily be turned back on us...

Ok I'll spell it out for you, it is possible to be drunk and obnoxious while being in a good mood. Is that simple enough for you? Have you ever been stone cold sober in a room full of really drunk people? It is very possible for them to be in a good mood and having a good time but be very obnoxious to anyone who is sober. You've got some absolute neck on you by the way, everyone on this forum thinks you're a fucking mug, I never minded you but you've made a right fool of yourself to me the last day or so.

:lol:

It sounds like you are in bad fettle.I've already admitted i have wrongly linked two events.To bring it up again suggests you are struggle to hold your pro-makem end up.Yes it happened 9 years and it seems that you like myself haven't got over it. I am not aware of plenty Newcastle fans being thrown of planes for being in a good mood.How long have you been a makem?

I'm not bothered by the issue on the plane, that's why I'm highlighting what a complete and utter non-issue it is, I'm saying you are being ridiculous by getting so wound up over it. There is the word fettle again, it clearly bothers you I've no idea why. I've explained everything in the post this was in response too, I can't spell my point out clearer and your attempt at twisting what I was saying is ridiculous.

If you genuinely think there have never been incidents of Newcastle fans getting thrown off public transportation or flights for being drunk and obnoxious (again the mood is irrelevant in the discussion of being obnoxious as I spelled out in the plainest terms in my last post) you're just being daft and again as bad as the mackems on that point.

Also no I'm not a mackem and saying it doesn't offend me, learn to spell the word as well and while you're at it learn to type properly.

Just reminded me of a bloke I know. He was doing a two-day course at the hotel just off the A1 at Seaton Burn which included an overnight stay. Anyhow, at breakfast this bloke leans to him, looking at his discarded bacon rind and says "Here, mate, are you finished with your fat?" :lol:

:lol: That is foul.

I told you to make it brief.A lot of words from you regarding the issue that was a non-issue.I'm not being daft when i say i am not aware of many Newcastle fans being thrown of planes for being in a good mood.I was in no way trying to offend you by asking if you are a makem.My grammar is poor,i'll give you that.And yours?

No rebuttal whatsoever? Aside from yet again trying to twist what I said about them being in a good mood despite me explaining it in extreme clarity in the other posts. Honestly man my explanation of it is fairly thorough, I even walked through why obnoxious behavior and being in a good mood are not mutually exclusive with a little example included for good measure.

You clearly were trying to wind me up by saying I was a mackem, why else would you say it? You were losing the discussion so you turned to trying to annoy and twist what the other person was saying, they are both classic methods used by people losing discussions.

My grammar is fine thanks, are you now trying to attack that? We both know that's a non-starter. In fact don't answer that this is my last post on this whole sorry mess.