mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: It would honestly be the only way to shut the bloke up. He's trying to carry on an argument he lost 2 pages ago and now he isn't even doing anything bar trying to call me a mackem or insinuate that because I didn't think Niall Quinn deserved abuse for helping get some fans home I must really like him. Must be hard to live in such a fucking binary world, poor Viv whatever she makes isn't enough.

Edited by Howay

I'm in a good mood actually, 3 days later and the word fettle is still under your skin though. Maybe go back and read the last few pages over if you are missing the subtle ques that it's not me everyone is laughing at. I apologise for typing more than 40 words per post, it's what happens when you have unlimited access to a computer and don't have to be supervised.

Oh aye and to everyone else yes I am bored, since the International footy is on it's not like there's much football to talk about.

Edited by Howay

:lol: Poor Howay, I thought he'd been let off easy for 11 minutes or so, but now that's him telt.

:lol: His first post ended threateningly and then he put a little kiss there, so aye I thought that was nice of him. You're right though 11 minutes later THAT attack came, relentless fella.

:lol: Okay and that's it for me. Thanks for showing me you know you've lost, I know this as you began to ignore my points and just insult, you then picked at one thing and repeated it over and over despite being corrected on it, started saying I'm now wound up, all of these are classic things children do when they have lost arguments and for some weird reason you have now repeatedly tried to have a pop at my grammar despite the fact yours is at about the level of a child in reception.

Is Howay having a meltdown?

:lol: No I've just been dealing with an absurd amount of morons this week and then I came on here to read this numpty's shite and for some reason he kept responding. People like him give NUFC fans a bad name as he is exactly like what we accuse Sunderland fans of being like, that is the annoying thing about him and I tried to explain that to him but clearly he can't grasp anything.

:lol: No I've just been dealing with an absurd amount of morons this week and then I came on here to read this numpty's shite and for some reason he kept responding. People like him give NUFC fans a bad name as he is exactly like what we accuse Sunderland fans of being like, that is the annoying thing about him and I tried to explain that to him but clearly he can't grasp anything.

'exactly like what we....' Lol

Aye, they've realised the 27 year old who's spent a decade playing for shit French teams and was hawked around every premier league team last summer isn't actually a gem they've unearthed, but rather a bang average defender who had a purple patch for a few games. They should have taken Everton's hand off