mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol:

Just for balance , when my now 13yr old nephew was a toddler his grandad Colin used to take him swimming at the Gosforth Marriott ( :lol: aye, I know), he took him into the lounge afterwards and Bobby was there watching a World Cup game.

He took the lad over as my brother had taught him that "Bobby lived at St.James" and said he didn't want to disturb him but could he have a picture at halftime?

Bobby told him to sit down, put my nephew on his lap, and spent the rest of the game chatting and watching the match together (He was a similar age to Colin).

What a cunt , eh? ;)

A lovely story but you missed the bit out where Bobby got up, kicked your nephew in the face, spat on him and went off with a couple of hookers.

Edited by Gejon

aye but always worth waiting for.

Lambert 2 games 2 goals

ratboy 8 games 0 goals

Has this been discussed yet on rtg

Why would it? He hasn't played for them for ten fucking years you weirdo.

In which time he's played for six other clubs.

Di Canio's galactico's have just had a game behind closed doors against the under 21s.The galactico's were `well beaten' said the mirror.The racist/fascist said he wanted it kept quiet,it wasn't and it isn't going to be.One makem clown on their sundermad sight said ` we've got some good youngins'.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

Di Canio's galactico's have just had a game behind closed doors against the under 21s.The galactico's were `well beaten' said the mirror.The racist/fascist said he wanted it kept quiet,it wasn't and it isn't going to be.One makem clown on their sundermad sight said ` we've got some good youngins'.

Ok here's an explanation of how this works. They make stupid statements are bitter as fuck and report on everything we do. We laugh at them for being Retarded, infantile, obsessed.

You're just letting the side down a bit here.

Just to add another story for balance for Sir Bobby which I think I've told before. My mam met him at Heathrow when she was flying back to Newcastle after being away with work and he was brilliant. Not only did he chat away with her and her work colleagues in the departure lounge for a good while, he also signed an autograph (which I still have) and when my mam said me and my dad were Newcastle daft he offered to ring me and chat. So, he did. But guess what? I was work and didn't answer my moblle as it was on silent. He did leave me a voice message though that was cracking. :lol: Worst moment to ever miss a call.

"He came to me and said 'if you keep going with your manner I will send you up to the stand'," Di Canio said.

"I said if you want to complete a perfect job, you can send me off. He took it seriously and sent me off."

I haven't seen any of the game but :lol:

RTG in uproar about corrupt referees :lol:

It was a bad decision but tbf the ref blew a good 5 seconds before he got the shot off

Yeh that's it. It was harsh but you could cleary hear the whistle on the highlights.

If anything the ref was in his rights to give Altidore a yellow card for playing on - like Van Persie :lol:

I don't think it really influenced the result to be honest.