mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

jimmy_hill.jpg

"Hi, I'm Jimmy Hill and I personally relegated Sunderland AFC in the late seventies despite not kicking a ball by the cunning plan of finishing my game ten minutes later than the Wearsiders. Sunderland lost 2-0 where my team Coventry drew with Bristol City. If Sunderland had've won they'd have stayed up regardless. Proof that I did indeed personally relegate them."

alan-parry.jpg

"Hi, I'm Alan Parry, a long time football commentator from Liverpool. I started my professional career at BBC Radio Merseyside and am in fact a Liverpool supporter, however I personally ask to commentate on all Newcastle United games as I love to big them up on live television talking about their fifty thousand fans in a manner I would never contemplate doing on the occasions I have to commentate on Sunderland. Despite being a Scouse Liverpool FC fan I am obviously a secret Mag."

2011-12-13_BobDixon_Goldin_MysteryMan.jp

"Hi, I'm a mysterious Tyneside businessman who, along with a cabal of other Tyneside businessmen, have deliberately plotted to have all major commerce and transport links diverted away from Wearside and instead move them to Tyneside to keep Sunderland down as an unimportant town whilst increasing Tyneside's importance."

:lol:

You may have to re-write this as there's no chance a mackem will undertand "cabal"

"Hi, I'm a Mag who owns a shop in Newcastle which sells stuff, (probably on credit). Me and my marras got the Metro installed in Tyneside only by putting a brown envelope stuffed with fives and tens and giving it to Mag sympathiser, Jimmy Hill to pass on to Downing Street."

Some of their Mag facts are so off the charts of realism that I wonder if it's a Mackem version of CT with the copious accidently-on-purpose spelling mistakes.

on RTG, my favourite search is "Mag at work" never ceases to have me doubled over laughing.

on RTG, my favourite search is "Mag at work" never ceases to have me doubled over laughing.

You know it's all made up because there simply can't be that many of them actually working.

Edited by trophyshy

jimmy_hill.jpg

"Hi, I'm Jimmy Hill and I personally relegated Sunderland AFC in the late seventies despite not kicking a ball by the cunning plan of finishing my game ten minutes later than the Wearsiders. Sunderland lost 2-0 where my team Coventry drew with Bristol City. If Sunderland had've won they'd have stayed up regardless. Proof that I did indeed personally relegate them."

alan-parry.jpg

"Hi, I'm Alan Parry, a long time football commentator from Liverpool. I started my professional career at BBC Radio Merseyside and am in fact a Liverpool supporter, however I personally ask to commentate on all Newcastle United games as I love to big them up on live television talking about their fifty thousand fans in a manner I would never contemplate doing on the occasions I have to commentate on Sunderland. Despite being a Scouse Liverpool FC fan I am obviously a secret Mag."

"Hi, I'm a mysterious Tyneside businessman who, along with a cabal of other Tyneside businessmen, have deliberately plotted to have all major commerce and transport links diverted away from Wearside and instead move them to Tyneside to keep Sunderland down as an unimportant town whilst increasing Tyneside's importance."

:lol: Please tell me you're going to post this on the smb.