mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Video doing the rounds on twitter of some young mackems on a coach singing a really vile song about Gary Speed which I'll not bother putting up here. 'Classy' club though. :jesuswept:

Just seen it. I hope they get hunted down and kicked to fuck. 

Honestly not surprised by anything they do anymore. They’re probably one of the scummiest fan bases going, RTG is fucking vile (the mods often go and delete most of the bad threads after they’ve ran their course, see threads supporting Adam Johnson, saying horrific things about Jimmy Hill etc etc). 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants cheering up, RTG is in full on crisis mode after their loss to Lincoln City, and subsequent goading by the Lincoln fans. Apparently Lincoln were non league a couple of years back and this represents the ultimate nadir for Sunderland. Until the next one.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 4

Surely the owners need to take some time to hash out a proper plan. Cull the current squad bar academy products. Bring in some ambitious promising manager and give him the foundations from which to build. Explain the plan to the fans and hope to get them on board. 

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Surely the owners need to take some time to hash out a proper plan. Cull the current squad bar academy products. Bring in some ambitious promising manager and give him the foundations from which to build. Explain the plan to the fans and hope to get them on board. 

Their plan was to flip it after promotion last year. It failed. Pretty sure they've already cut costs as much as they can. Even with all that there's more going out than in unless there's been a recent development I've missed as they've been off the radar a bit?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Only Fish could watch them have another sub-par start to the season and offer them up suggestions on how to improve ffs

I'm enjoying their troubles, but the obviousness of the way out of the mess just makes it funnier.

44 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Their plan was to flip it after promotion last year. It failed. Pretty sure they've already cut costs as much as they can. Even with all that there's more going out than in unless there's been a recent development I've missed as they've been off the radar a bit?

There's rumours of a takeover, some apparently expecting to become the richest club in England. 

This is like Reeves & Mortimer vs Peter Kay’s Phoenix Nights.

Not one interviewee can string a cohesive sentence together, nor can the presenter. :lol: 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Tom said:

This is like Reeves & Mortimer vs Peter Kay’s Phoenix Nights.

Not one interviewee can string a cohesive sentence together, nor can the presenter. :lol: 

:lol:

1st interview is the Mackem Father Ted discussing the game with the Mackem Father Dougal. 

• Haha 2

“I don’t know about the penalty because I was at the toilet but...”

Ive never felt sorry for the mackems but watching two grown men who can’t speak properly is horribly sad.

and that’s before we get on to THE LANGUAGE.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

“I don’t know about the penalty because I was at the toilet but...”

Ive never felt sorry for the mackems but watching two grown men who can’t speak properly is horribly sad.

and that’s before we get on to THE LANGUAGE.

A non traditional mackem then

• Haha 4