mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

17 hours ago, The Fish said:

Some are up in arms because their midweek win over Tranmere wasn't mentioned enough on the local BBC morning news.

:lol:

14 hours ago, Alex said:

The Magedia. 

#PrayforDawnThewlis

The mackems hate her yet I couldn't tell you the last time I saw her or any of the rest of them on Look North or Tyne Tees. Who the fuck waits till Monday teatime and the regional news shows to watch the weekends goals and get their take on it in 2019? :lol: :lol:

(I mean, we all did it at some point. Some point in the twentieth century. They really are at least twenty years behind the times in certain aspects).

• Haha 3

"Meanwhile in division three, lower league supporters on Wearside were having fierce hate wanks over my one minute report on their game on Saturday, calling me a Mag bitch with a smelly kipper as they shot their bolts into their crispy bedsheets."

dt20131120a.jpg

• Haha 2

:lol: Aye imagine celebrating at the final whistle of a game your side wins.
You can’t claim to be a ‘scalp’ then say everyone is taking it far too often. It was an excuse they could have used last year (still a weak one mind), but they’re now just another League One side, onto their 2nd manager in that division, and outside the playoff spots after over quarter of the season. I wonder if it’ll start to sink in with them in their 3rd consecutive season down there. 

45 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye imagine celebrating at the final whistle of a game your side wins.
You can’t claim to be a ‘scalp’ then say everyone is taking it far too often. It was an excuse they could have used last year (still a weak one mind), but they’re now just another League One side, onto their 2nd manager in that division, and outside the playoff spots after over quarter of the season. I wonder if it’ll start to sink in with them in their 3rd consecutive season down there. 

Doubt it.

Just had a browse of RTG and they're talking about which players did well, or poorly. I realised I don't recognisemost if any bar Grigg and that's mostly because of the song. I don't mean "I couldn't name one of their players" I mean, even when I've seen their names I couldn't tell you who the fuck they are, where they used to be, or what position they play.