mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Last month was the 50th anniversary of taking it good and proper.Good and proper mind and I mean good and proper.

👍 Don't change, Essembee. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Last month was the 50th anniversary of taking it good and proper.Good and proper mind and I mean good and proper.

Do you like to take it good and proper up the Fulwell End?

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Are these his carer’s instructions? 

I didn't mean it literally, obviously he has to change his clothes so Sue who comes around once a day can put them in his washing machine for him after she's made sure he's cleaned himself up properly including down there. :good:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Awwwwwww. Bless. :wub:

Screenshot_20200418-145206__01.jpg

A bonus aspect of Liverpool’s recent success under Klopp is how Evertonians must feel about it. 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Some of the daft twats are trying to convince themselves and others that it would be a good move.Now I don’t think for one minute they want it to happen in the hope that they get one over us with Ashley at the helm.It went well after their open top bus parade to celebrate winning the battle to get Brucey a few years ago.The gift that keeps giving.

29 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

:lol: They really are fantastic local rivals to have. Utter tits. 

The best part about them is they can never figure out what their rating of us is, we’re either utterly shit, an embarrassment and they love Ashley taking the piss out of us, or we’re this:

“Made them financially stable after they were teetering on the brink when he took over. Had them in Europe (and as far as a quarter final I think). Bankrolled Championship winning teams twice when they suffered relegation. Spent shitloads. From memory McLaren had 80m one season. Benitez had 100m plus? Bruce 60m? Appointed fans choice managers on a few occasions (Shearer, Keegan, Benitez). Eventually (it looks like) selling them to new owners making them potentially the richest club in the world. That or we can stick with nice guy Donald. Umb?”

Which is them awkwardly trying to say we were good and they would rip Ashley’s hand off to take this, the agenda here being we’re deluded, ungrateful bastards.

13 years of these little scrotes trying to act like they were on the same level as us, and we were all deluded, now we’re on the brink of becoming the richest club in the world, while they’re in League One day dreaming of Mike Ashley taking their club over :lol::lol: 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

what in the name of god is that monstrosity 'nukehasslefan' fucking wittering on about on page four??

He’s either just after likes or he’s a moron, or both. It could be a subtle wind up I suppose