mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

59 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Ffs now because the mackems are a bunch of desperate for a football friend losers our lot are getting harassed by Bundesliga clubs. 

I've gone for RBL personally so I can get used to supporting a soulless new money club

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Sunderland's German twin town is Essen. Essen's biggest club plays in red and white and is currently in the fourth tier. Sounds like a decent match if you ask me.

If Essen is a post industrial shithole and isn’t a proper city

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kitman said:

If Essen is a post industrial shithole and isn’t a proper city

I actually quite like it but it's very much post-industrial, resolutely unspectacular, has no real public image despite its size, and its nearest airport is in Düsseldorf.:ok: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Funny how Bundesliga clubs were fighting over United but the mackems jumped into bed with the first one they could.

Theyre so needy. 

• Haha 1

They’re great at friendship, it’s just a shame they’re shit at football eh?

Sunderland friendship club win the friendship cup & are champions of all of Marraland.

Meanwhile in real life...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom said:

They’re great at friendship, it’s just a shame they’re shit at football eh?

Sunderland friendship club win the friendship cup & are champions of all of Marraland.

Meanwhile in real life...

:lol: They’re good at it until they forget a friend because of all the friends they have. Like how they had a special connection with Manchester United, as Keane was their manager and they bought all the shite Ferguson wanted rid of, but then they celebrated when Manchester City won the title. 

• Haha 1

Aye :lol:

It’s the equivalent of a stranger saying “here mate. Do you want these chips? I’m finished”

Most normal clubs would be like AVOID AVOID AVOID

• Haha 1

:lol: They are the most pathetic club going. You don’t have to be a Newcastle fan to see they’re a complete fucking mess. That’s all they say about people that point out issues with their club, which they then ignore, then they wonder years later why it’s such a fucking mess. I look forward to that club being out of business tbh. 

• Haha 7

21 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: They are the most pathetic club going. You don’t have to be a Newcastle fan to see they’re a complete fucking mess. That’s all they say about people that point out issues with their club, which they then ignore, then they wonder years later why it’s such a fucking mess. I look forward to that club being out of business tbh. 

:icon_lol:

42 minutes ago, Howay said:

I hope they keep going, getting worse each year, sending their “loyal fans” in to the darkest recesses of their bitter little existence. 

Then get even worse. :lol:

• Haha 3

So a reporter who is clearly reporting on something that it is in the fans’ interest that they are aware of, is only doing it because he’s a mag? #mackemlogiccubed

• Haha 2

Yet when an old Etonian from a public relations background told them exactly what they wanted to hear they lapped it up. And now it turns out it was just spin. It’s not even 20/20 hindsight. Loads on here saw it for exactly what it was at the time 

• Like 3