mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The weird thing is about energy drinks brands is that do really need another? 

Red Bull have been around for 30+ years and they absolutely dominate the market. 

Fair enough there was a blind spot for Goths and Gamers but then Monster came along. 

Who is rich energy aimed at? What’s different about it? Why do they only have £500 whilst Red Bull have tens of billions?

• Like 1

:lol:
Aye, best news of 2020, I’m hoping they get sponsored by Tennents but it’ll likely be this bamp’s imaginary Red Bull knock-off, which you can’t buy anywhere :lol:

I’ll give him 6 months before the Wrath of Pallion hits him. 

• Haha 2

:lol: I do enjoy that this is a bloke that if going off that story about the F1 team he went for, and what Sunderland are currently, he’s targeting heavily distressed assets yet the mackems think he’s going to come in spunk a wedge and make them a PL force? And these daft cunts call us deluded. 

I’ve not read anything about his F1 involvement but it seemed dodgy and I’ll fated, so it seems to me he’s using these type of takeover attempts to get some free advertising for his 29p battery acid. 

• Haha 4

Realistically that’s what it is, free advertising.

However, if a man with very few assets & cash of £500 at the end of a financial year wants to buy the mackems I’ll drive him there myself.

If he has a good wash before getting in my car. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’ve not read anything about his F1 involvement but it seemed dodgy and I’ll fated, so it seems to me he’s using these type of takeover attempts to get some free advertising for his 29p battery acid. 

:lol: 29p battery acid

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Tom said:

Realistically that’s what it is, free advertising.

However, if a man with very few assets & cash of £500 at the end of a financial year wants to buy the mackems I’ll drive him there myself.

If he has a good wash before getting in my car. 

Arguably 500 quid is 500 more than they’re currently worth. Of course that’s not pricing in their limitless potential.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I do enjoy that this is a bloke that if going off that story about the F1 team he went for, and what Sunderland are currently, he’s targeting heavily distressed assets yet the mackems think he’s going to come in spunk a wedge and make them a PL force? And these daft cunts call us deluded. 

I posted a longish article about it in this thread (I think). His claims about where he’s made his money and the energy drink itself even is all a bit shady and unsubstantiated. It doesn’t call him a liar but the inference was that he simply wasn’t able to produce the funds 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJS said:

Hasn't he actually used the "you'd be amazed if you knew who my backers are" line? 

I think he did tweet something along those lines the other week, aye.