mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: Football fans are such fucking morons.

So are footballers who go on the likes of twitter posting pics of themselves using their fingers to count show the score of a game.

Honestly, man, why are football supporters going to be over the moon to sign such a footballer who has taken the piss out of you? :lol: The kid has to win over the support with his actions on the pitch which isn't a problem to me as at least he has something to prove and will have to put it in.

So are footballers who go on the likes of twitter posting pics of themselves using their fingers to count show the score of a game.

Honestly, man, why are football supporters going to be over the moon to sign such a footballer who has taken the piss out of you? :lol: The kid has to win over the support with his actions on the pitch which isn't a problem to me as at least he has something to prove and will have to put it in.

They don't have to be over the moon, but it would be nice if they were at least capable of going through a thought process along the lines of: you know what, he probably suffered dog's abuse in that match, as a lad who was raised in Killingworth, has a head that looks like a house fire, and scored the third in a fucking rout against what we all assume is his hometown club. He's probably had a couple of beers and got carried away, and with that abuse still ringing in his ears he's made a meaningless gesture with his hands that does nothing more offensive than spell out a fucking scoreline.

Instead the same people that have spent 90 minutes calling him a horrible ginger Judas cunt react with "COLBACK! COLBACK! FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE GINGER CUNT. DIRTY FUCKING MACKEM BASTARD!.............what's that............He did WHAT?!" And all of a sudden they reserve the right to get all prissy and precious, and "well that's REALLY offended me, and there's nothing he can do to make it up to me" :lol:

I agree Gem, but would add that arbitrary and irrational hatred is as entertaining as Newcastle gets these days. It's pantomime without the hero.

He knows the fucking score, man! :lol: Play for the opposition in any derby where you're from that town and you're going to get jip. Like I said, he starts with that hanging over him so it's up to him to get on with it and get people onside.

One of his teammates is probably stood with his camera going "Jack, what was he score? Jack! Jack! What was the score man, Jack? Jack man, the score? What was it?"

So he made a hand signal. And now you get total spackers going on like he's Jimmy Savile.

One of his teammates is probably stood with his camera going "Jack, what was he score? Jack! Jack! What was the score man, Jack? Jack man, the score? What was it?"

So he made a hand signal. And now you get total spackers going on like he's Jimmy Savile.

article-2226604-15CD4331000005DC-42_306x

"Now then, now then, young Jack, can you, possibly, tell me, what was the exact score in that derby match you just happened to play in?"

_72693028_altidore.jpg

Sir%20Jimmy%20Savile%20was%20accused%20o

"I can't hear you!!"

_72693028_altidore.jpg

"3-0, marra! FTM etc, etc."

Defends well. In transition he'll pass it, move forward and be available for the pass again. Simple really. Best in a funnily enough called, christmas tree formation - 4-2-1-2-1. Ashley wants a more passing/attacking team, this will be the answer from Pardew. There won't be another Cabaye coming in. Get used to it.

If Ashley wanted a more passing/attacking team he would have sacked the imbecile in charge by now so I don't believe that for a second.

If Ashley wanted a more passing/attacking team he would have sacked the imbecile in charge by now so I don't believe that for a second.

Ashley's a fucking fool man. Knows nothing about it - football 1.01 for dummies. He'll call for something (which he has) without understanding the requirements to get there. Like Pardew, Steve Stone and cohorts have a magic wand to do it.

Nah, he wants to stay in the Premiership with the minimum outlay required. He doesn't give a fuck about the style of play involved in doing that.

Nah, he wants to stay in the Premiership with the minimum outlay required. He doesn't give a fuck about the style of play involved in doing that.

Well, still if that's the case, which I have doubts on, my original points stands.

I just don't understand their willingness to believe obvious nonsense, as long as it confirms their entrenched beliefs