Gene_Clark

mackem messageboard gold

Never heard of this kid from Brighton they're signing. Anyone know anything about him?

Just what Sky have said; Poyet tried to sign him last season and was the one to sign him at Brighton. Is Gus/Buckley the new 'Arry/Defoe?

Never heard of this kid from Brighton they're signing. Anyone know anything about him?

Will Buckley interview January 2012 (after his goal for Gus Poyet's Brighton knocked us out of the FA Cup):

"I was born in Oldham but started supporting Newcastle from watching Alan Shearer as a kid. I admired how he played, so that’s where the Newcastle connection came in.

"I was the only one in my family who supported Newcastle, just because of Shearer. I got a lot of stick from my mates because, coming from Oldham, they were all (Manchester) United fans."

How could you forget about the greatest English midfielder of the last 30 years that we're all so jealous about?

And they've signed a few other as well like van Aanholt and Pantilimon.

Rod Well..Is that the lad who started at Everton,went to Man Citeh ,then chose the makems cos neebody else was in for him,and is now a cert for the next England squad with Cattermole and Johnson.Deluded they are.I wonder who this seasons `starlet' is ? They've just signed a mag from Brighton so expect him to get some stick before the seasons end.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/tony-cascarino-and-mick-quinn.961020/

Cascarino has just said on Talksport yet again that we are a nothing club and Mick Quinn sniggered.

Wait for it.....

Sadly they are correct. :(

I don't deny that as a city the football club is a focal point but again that only matters to the people from within that city. It makes no difference whatsoever to how we are perceived amongst the wider football audience.

Wait for it.....

Why don't you fuck of and support the mags you tedious wanker?

BINGO!!!!!

:D

After all the talk of poor research on here the last couple of days, step forward a man who never disappoints in his research. Cheers for keeping us up to date, essembee!

Borini's lass has received abuse on twitter.No surprise there.

Living and shopping in the west end of London or Pennywell / Hendon ? Borini's took the piss out of the makems for weeks so we can now add him to their list of hate. ( every ref,Shearer,Clarkie,Alan Green,Alan Brazil,every - ex NUFC player and manager inc SBR ` He's nearly dead,he's nearly dead,he's nearly,Robson's nearly dead' ).SMB

:lol: Its like a lunatic screaming in your ear and saying that because you heard him what he had to say was worth listening to.