mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

It's not surviving relegation though is it, it's us going down that matters to them.

Have to say I'm a bit surprised how I feel today. I don't feel anything at all, seriously couldn't give a fuck. I'm not even feeling negative about the situation, it's only football and it's been so shit for so long I'm not even jealous of the mackems staying up. The prospect of more of the same doesn't appeal. Only slight downside for me is losing benitez and getting some fuckstick instead.

They're hiring another plane :lol:

It's not surviving relegation though is it, it's us going down that matters to them.

Have to say I'm a bit surprised how I feel today. I don't feel anything at all, seriously couldn't give a fuck. I'm not even feeling negative about the situation, it's only football and it's been so shit for so long I'm not even jealous of the mackems staying up. The prospect of more of the same doesn't appeal. Only slight downside for me is losing benitez and getting some fuckstick instead.

Same here tbh and I imagine their response will be claiming I'm just trying to save face but really, I've seen us win about 30 games in 3 seasons and I've been fully prepared for this ever since they let Pardew fart on well past his sell-by date. Not to mention giving Carver an actual six months of Premier League management and following it up with a bloke who had won about 2 games in 25. It's all been shit and the only thing stopping us (and Sunderland) going down for about 2 seasons is that there's only been 3 relegation spots

I assume all the half-decent wind up merchants aka the adults are too busy nursing hangovers after seeing their club barely survive relegation for the fourth season in a row. Sure you'll fly up the table next year, lads

:lol: They had a thing on the TV after their match and it had on their league positions the last 4 seasons after 33 games, it was like 20th, 19th, 18th, 19th. How they have the brass necks to give it the big'un after barely clinging on yet again, nowt to be proud of imo. They're welcome to enjoy it though if it means they keep Sam Allardyce about.

:lol: They had a thing on the TV after their match and it had on their league positions the last 4 seasons after 33 games, it was like 20th, 19th, 18th, 19th. How they have the brass necks to give it the big'un after barely clinging on yet again, nowt to be proud of imo. They're welcome to enjoy it though if it means they keep Sam Allardyce about.

I was born 1968.

NUFC relegations since then- 4

safc relegations since then-8.

Officially, twice as shit as us. :lol:

At least we keep ours in one place. 50% of the threads on RTGs first page are about NUFC

Yeah you love it dont you . A mackem messageboard thread is easily by far the most viewed and replied to on your own forum

And you people actually spout that you dont care about us ? It actually shows you do care, it actually shows its the most important thread on your whole forum

obsessed

Yeah you love it dont you . A mackem messageboard thread is easily by far the most viewed and replied to on your own forum

And you people actually spout that you dont care about us ? It actually shows you do care, it actually shows its the most important thread on your whole forum

obsessed

HIT :lol: :lol:

obsessed

Chomp :lol:

obsessed

Except there's one just further down the front page with three times the numbers of replies. But don't let facts get in the way of your delusion.

Spot on .some of the clowns won't be aware they've actually stayed up.The t-shirts have been printed,the Bank Holiday on Wearside to celebrate our relegation hasn't an official date yet.Hippo Heed for Manager of the Year? you'll read it first on rtg.

This message board does seem to be a favourite with rtg contributors.

Quite a few of them think they'll get top 10 next year. They didn't spend a single day outside the bottom 4 this year.

Quite a few of them think they'll get top 10 next year. They didn't spend a single day outside the bottom 4 this year.

All about different opinions though isn't it? Some Newcastle fans thought they might do well this season as some Sunderland fans did also. Both had a shit season to be fair just Sunderland were a bit less shite than you lot. Boro might top the lot next year or they might go straight back down. You lot might storm the championship or you might not. Sunderland might struggle again you never know but they might not.

Never know in this football malarkey. Just take the good with the bad we will all support our clubs no matter what league we are in or what happens. It's what we do.

Que the fuck off mackem bastard posts etc haha.

And I haven't joined to take the piss I didn't know this existed til Wednesday but thought I'd leave it a day or two under the circumstances.

All about different opinions though isn't it? Some Newcastle fans thought they might do well this season as some Sunderland fans did also. Both had a shit season to be fair just Sunderland were a bit less shite than you lot. Boro might top the lot next year or they might go straight back down. You lot might storm the championship or you might not. Sunderland might struggle again you never know but they might not.

Never know in this football malarkey. Just take the good with the bad we will all support our clubs no matter what league we are in or what happens. It's what we do.

Que the fuck off mackem bastard posts etc haha.

And I haven't joined to take the piss I didn't know this existed til Wednesday but thought I'd leave it a day or two under the circumstances.

The raised eyebrow is because something that is often tossed around about Newcastle fans is that we're "deluded". So, that being the case, is it not hypocritical that sunderland fans are predicting a top 10 finish when there's nothing to suggest this is likely?

I think most Newcastle fans are expecting Allardyce will consolidate sunderland, but you'll still be bottom half.

The raised eyebrow is because something that is often tossed around about Newcastle fans is that we're "deluded". So, that being the case, is it not hypocritical that sunderland fans are predicting a top 10 finish when there's nothing to suggest this is likely?

I think most Newcastle fans are expecting Allardyce will consolidate sunderland, but you'll still be bottom half.

I don't think we will finish top ten and I guess more than me think the same. I hope we would finish top ten but I've been supporting Sunderland long enough to know that anything could happen and it's normally bad

I don't think all Newcastle fans are deluded some maybe yes like some Sunderland fans are. Liecester fans would get called deluded this time last year when they where chucking money on them winning the league. All fans can be blinkered when it comes to there own club.

Ignore Ginger, we do.

Contrary to popular belief (RTG) we welcome all comers on this board and you won't get the usual 'fuck off Mackem' if you at least contribute. Most SAFC fans contributions on here in the last few days have amounted to 'FTM' unfortunately

I don't think we will finish top ten and I guess more than me think the same. I hope we would finish top ten but I've been supporting Sunderland long enough to know that anything could happen and it's normally bad

I don't think all Newcastle fans are deluded some maybe yes like some Sunderland fans are. Liecester fans would get called deluded this time last year when they where chucking money on them winning the league. All fans can be blinkered when it comes to there own club.

When Leicester were chucking money on them to win the league, it wasn't delusion it was a laugh, a bit of hope. When, in the late 90s and early 00's Newcastle fans were talking of challenging for CL spots that's because we had been. However that is referenced as our viewpoint now. When in fact if you were to have created a straw poll at the beginning of the season you'd have seen most Newcastle fans predicted a midtable finish. Hardly delusional given the money spent.

As an example of the misrepresentation of the Newcastle fans, the BBC Sport twitter account just posted a picture of that open to letter to Rafa from the Chronicle under the heading "Newcastle fans pen letter to Rafa begging him to stay." Now, is that heading accurate?

When Leicester were chucking money on them to win the league, it wasn't delusion it was a laugh, a bit of hope. When, in the late 90s and early 00's Newcastle fans were talking of challenging for CL spots that's because we had been. However that is referenced as our viewpoint now. When in fact if you were to have created a straw poll at the beginning of the season you'd have seen most Newcastle fans predicted a midtable finish. Hardly delusional given the money spent.

As an example of the misrepresentation of the Newcastle fans, the BBC Sport twitter account just posted a picture of that open to letter to Rafa from the Chronicle under the heading "Newcastle fans pen letter to Rafa begging him to stay." Now, is that heading accurate?

As I said earlier I don't think all Newcastle fans are deluded so there's no argument from me on this one. I seen the chronicle this morning and had a chuckle to myself. I don't know where they get it from. Some of my best mates are season ticket holders at your place and they are just like me but support you lot.

As I said earlier I don't think all Newcastle fans are deluded so there's no argument from me on this one. I seen the chronicle this morning and had a chuckle to myself. I don't know where they get it from. Some of my best mates are season ticket holders at your place and they are just like me but support you lot.

What I don't understand is why people think that the Chronicle is direct representation of Newcastle fans

I don't think I've seen one Newcastle fan not cringe when seeing that front page. They've even changed 'geordie nation' to 'toon army' because of the the pelters it got :lol:

Ignore Ginger, we do.

Contrary to popular belief (RTG) we welcome all comers on this board and you won't get the usual 'fuck off Mackem' if you at least contribute. Most SAFC fans contributions on here in the last few days have amounted to 'FTM' unfortunately

Paedophile sympathiser sympathiser