mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Fwiu, Johnson protested his complete innocence right up to the start of his trial.

Everyone was in a state of shock including SA when Johnson admitted his guilt to two charges.

Under such circumstances it's highly doubtful any other clubs fans would have acted any differently and to suggest otherwise is simply absurd.

Wrong. To play a player charged by the CPS for those offences is pretty much unprecedented. You had families and young girls watching him play.

Do you seriously think only Byrne knew his admission? If the club had an ounce of decency it would ask for a third party investigation to clear its name. But it doesn't, so it won't.

You are simply deluded if you think mackems hold any shame whatsoever.

You seem incapable of understanding that you are simply projecting your shame of being relegated by your far superior club and fan rivals into the lowly Sky Bets Championship League.

Let that sink in.

He bang right and you know it. I know mackems who are good people and are disgusted at the board at SAFC.

It's just a shame that keyboard warriors like you ruin your fanbase

Edited by gpirlo68

You are simply deluded if you think mackems hold any shame whatsoever.

You seem incapable of understanding that you are simply projecting your shame of being relegated by your far superior club and fan rivals into the lowly Sky Bets Championship League.

Let that sink in.

I honestly don't mind being relegated, we deserve it. You're a nonce facilitator. Let that sink in.

@@Renton @@gpirlo68

I think you two should show some respect for the victim instead of trying to score pathetic points against a rival fan.

Practice what you preach instead of showing yourselves up ffs!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

'he shags who he want's you've took the piss out a rape victim for nearly a year!

Have a look at the Johnson appeal page, mackems still taking the piss

@@Renton @@gpirlo68

I think you two should show some respect for the victim instead of trying to score pathetic points against a rival fan.

Practice what you preach instead of showing yourselves up ffs!

:lol: Like SAFC and their fans have done? You couldn't make this shit up.

Are you a mag or a mackem?

Your status reads 'mackem' yet you talk as a mag - clearly it is you who is out of their depth here - not me.

Come on now, it's a simple enough question, give yourself a minute though, don't want to rush you.....

*waits*

the consensus is he's a mackem playing at being a mackem obsessed mag. there is no one else like him on this board.

Only in your incredibly and very deluded tiny mind.

Instead of trying to come across as sensible but failing, how's about you show some self respect first then to others.

No wonder the world of football is laughing at your teams demise as all you seem to obsess about is noncing and the likes.

Get it through your thick head - you are an embarrassment to your club just as much as your club is to you.

Dignity in defeat is something you should attempt first you utter goon.

What a fucking arrogant prick you are, coming on here giving it big bollocks :lol:

I think we've got a fair share of knackers in our fanbase which is why people laugh but from what I've seen there's been plenty of people wishing for us to get promoted again

Typical arrogant mackem, embarrassing as fuck

Dignity in defeat.:lol:

It should be a lot easier to show it in victory, and yet you lot paid to fly a plane over SJP yesterday to celebrate the fact you were only the fourth worst team in the league this season. [emoji38]

So the new line they're going with is anytime Johnson is brought up they say "you're obsessed with noncing", that's two mackems that have come on here and done that now. That one's not going to work and it's not going to blow over. This idiot probably signed the paedos sisters petition.

Lost every argument they've entered on here and esssemmbee is currently battering him all over the place. Time for this one to leave.

Out of the three days Phish has lived on here, this my favourite line.

'no wonder the world of football is laughing at your teams demise as all you seem to obsess against is noncing and the life's

:lol: :lol: we are literally your whole world, you ever go on a mackems twitter or forum it's just post after post about Newcastle

So the new line they're going with is anytime Johnson is brought up they say "you're obsessed with noncing", that's two mackems that have come on here and done that now. That one's not going to work and it's not going to blow over. This idiot probably signed the paedos sisters petition.

Lost every argument they've entered on here and esssemmbee is currently battering him all over the place. Time for this one to leave.

I love that they just want to brush it under the carpet and completely forget Johnson :lol:

Nonce lovers

I can see the mackems going down next year. Without NUFC, literally their only bellwether, against which to measure themselves, they'll not know what to do. They're guaranteed to finish above us next season wherever they place, so the inspiration to lift themselves out of the bottom three will be absent. They'll be like a swan without its mate. A scruffy swan that lives in a cesspool without its mate.

You heard it here first. Tramps for the drop, this time next year.