mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Sick of hearing about Defoe/Rashford now

They both have a similar goals to minutes played ratio, despite the spin that Defoe is somehow twice the player. Rashford is 18 with another 8 tournaments ahead of him before he's Defoe's age, or we can take the bloke who is ready to retire soon. Both are 5th choice atm so I know who I would give the opportunity to

They're all behaving like a teething baby because we're seeing relegation as a positive if Rafa stays. Between that and the lack of coverage their plane got has them all worked up this week.

Does anyone else have this issue with the smb? On Android, I keep getting hideous vibrating pop ups which try to redirect you to obvious malware. Only way to stop it is by closing the page. Horrible site in more ways than one.

This happened to me too except that my adblock took them out as I went along. That said, I still couldn't access the site.

Weird. Seems to happen to forums randomly though, much as its tempting to think it's just them. Guess they've been compromised.

The mackems are in bits somehow :lol:

They're having a meltdown over our lack of meltdown. They've also convinced themselves that benitez is a terrible manager and will have us bankrupt in league 1 this year.

If we start off well next year, and the mackems don't as usual, I reckon the post count of the smb will go down 50%. We account for at least half their posts at the moment. Their obsession is beyond unreal, an no, by and large it is not reciprocated, as this board with its very limited threads on them demonstrates. How will they manage without us?

They're having a meltdown over our lack of meltdown. They've also convinced themselves that benitez is a terrible manager and will have us bankrupt in league 1 this year.

If we start off well next year, and the mackems don't as usual, I reckon the post count of the smb will go down 50%. We account for at least half their posts at the moment. Their obsession is beyond unreal, an no, by and large it is not reciprocated, as this board with its very limited threads on them demonstrates. How will they manage without us?

Well considering the points we've given them in the last 3 seasons has kept them in the league, I very much doubt very well.

Hi mackems, we are going to get promoted straight away and then eventually win the champions league

Can't wait :lol:

We will win it the season before after going all next season undefeated. Doing the treble in the process while Danny graham wins the golden boot scoring 39 off his arse.

We will win it the season before after going all next season undefeated. Doing the treble in the process while Danny graham wins the golden boot scoring 39 off his arse.

You just can't beat craic like that. Well you can but I've no intention of smashing my phone with a hammer.

:lol: Has Danny Graham not left yet? Completely forgotten you lot still had that knacker.

What? Danny graham left I hope not he's the best player we have got. Haha. Still waiting for him to sign for you lot. Wouldnt get a game for Newbiggin hall juniors

What? Danny graham left I hope not he's the best player we have got. Haha. Still waiting for him to sign for you lot. Wouldnt get a game for Newbiggin hall juniors

I just had a quick look and it seems he got 6 in 16 for Blackburn, so maybe he could do a job :lol: . I wouldn't want us to sign him mind as it seems once he plays in a PL game he forgets how to kick a football.

:lol:

What's this???

A Mackem with good craic???

Were you bitten by a radioactive Geordie.

;)

'Good' is a bit of a stretch tbf.

Relatively speaking, man, c'mon.

No piss poor spelling, articulate, self deprecating and only a smidgen of good natured piss taking.

He's probably worshipped as a deity on Wearside.