mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

For anyone who hasn't spent much time on Readytogo.net "the smb" here's the facts.

Its a nasty vindictive little forum where mackems fight and bicker each other...constantly.

There's even one who goes by the username "Reiver" who posts which pub he drinks in pre match and invites other mackems to pop along to his reserved corner for a scrap. He says the owner of the pub is fully aware of the arrangement and he tips him a few quid for his trouble.

Far be it from me to publicise which pub this is.

Mackems fighting mackems for fucks sake.

There's also a core group of the more right wing-extreme sort who openly discuss using the forum to promote their views.

I've lurked for a few months and I know all this, which clearly means those who run and moderate the site are also fully aware.

Now readytogo.net pops in the media sometimes. E.g. the plane flybys and the MH 17 collection. If those media outlets really knew what the site was used for, I reckon it would bring the whole place would crashing down.

Standard protocol to assume anyone who makes their first post in the MMG thread is a mackem. Assumed false flag.

Your post is interesting though - do you have a link to the one in RTG with the organising fights?

Agree on the bickering mind, they always seem to be split down the middle on something.

They're onto me and claiming none of this is true. So, as I am deep undercover on there here's some more facts.

Readytogo is owned by a scouser. He obviously earns a reasonable amount from advertising from the site but presumably is not content with that, so mackems are encouraged to pay to use the site.They even get the tag 'contributer' next to their username and most of them have convinced themselves they're actually donating to charity as a result. They're not.

The Right Wing element has been a constant issue on the forum but they turn a blind eye. Its not unusual for racist chat to go unnoticed. Homophobic banter is the norm. The main protagonist over the years is a chap who is relatively well know in NE football circles. He was removed from a position he held for one establishment under mysterious circumstances.

This Mackem 'Steve Wraith' as he fancies himself is of course denying the 'fight club' but as he isn't very bright he admits to its existence here:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/lets-all-laugh-at-newcastle-again.1229103/page-99

It is funny as he denies 'asking' for fights there yet admits to organising them.

Previous versions were a lot more explicit at this fighting business. One was where the 'thug' had bet some other members on something then backed down and refused to pay out. He suggested they settle it with a scrap in the Victory Club before a home game instead of paying out as far as I recall.

Comedy gold.

Stevies a thespian now man.

That Reiver prick is just an OAP with attitude. He'd shit himself if anyone who can handle themselves turned up.

The Mackems love him though. There's a couple of Sunderland boilers on there who follow him around.

Mackem lasses love a bigoted owld cunt it seems.

How are the makems going to take it when we piss the Championship next season with Rafa in charge.We'll be winning every week and those smb will scraping 0 v 0 draws at home in front of 10,000 pink seats.The media will be all over us with Hippo Heed again criticising refs for yet another shit season.I've got a feeling this will a very satisfying season.Bring it on.

Nah he just invites people to 'say that to my face' every week ;)

Whilst failing to see the irony of being a self-styled "internet hard man".

Recent Mackem Message Board highlights:

- A proud Neo-nazi poster, who does little to hide his views, prominently calling Andros Townsend "the chimp". This was after the board's admin had failed to act on his penchant for racist, sexist and homophobic lectures

- A member who is the self styled 'professional mackem' who fails to see the irony of boasting about seeing various Darras Hall based NUFC players in and around Ponteland.

- hundreds of mackems in meltdown over a female member posting a picture of her (fully clothed) chest.

- "Keith" the Moderator getting in a massive huff about the latest plane fly-by collection because he hadnt organised it. Because he had organised the last one he was in a jealous strop because a newcomer had stolen his thunder.

I've been lurking on their forum for years. For all it was red and white, it used to be moderately amusing with some half decent football content.

Since this Reiver parody act started with his ensemble gang of half-wits, it's reverted to type and is now as you would expect - obsessed with Mags, mags are everywhere you see; and mags are even worse than Muslims for those on the SMB.

Its now dominated by the in-breds with a veiled threat of violence and offensive bigotted content. At times you have to look hard to see it, as 90% of the content is banal anti-mag chit chat but its there and decent people with an interest in football have been driven off their boards;

Those who run the site and moderate the content have no interest in addressing the issues because they proclaim that the forum polices itself - it doesn't - it's mob rule and any mackem with a sense of moral fibre is hounded off or invited to the Victory Club for a pre match 'hiding' off the Reiver-diva and his extended family.

I got banned on there for telling some lad I had dismantled his existence. I meant by my verbal wizardry, but he took it as a physical threat (despite it clearly being in the past tense) and reported me to the moderators.

His existence remains in tatters btw.

They tend to immediately ban anyone who embarasses/exposes/laughs at those at the top of the hierarchy of posters.

Some are exempt. One long established member has a long history of drunkenly posting pictures of his penis to anyone he thinks is female. He's just tolerated though, he's never been banned for it, its just 'his way'