mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

They tend to immediately ban anyone who embarasses/exposes/laughs at those at the top of the hierarchy of posters.

Some are exempt. One long established member has a long history of drunkenly posting pictures of his penis to anyone he thinks is female. He's just tolerated though, he's never been banned for it, its just 'his way'

What's your user on there?

I actually created a user with the intention of pulling off a well planned wum of huge proportions. However after a very short time I realised nothing I could do to make them look bad would match how they unintentionally made themselves look every day.

What's your user on there?

I can't tell you that as I'm deep undercover. Plain clothes in fact. Though the Mag they're blaming as being me isn't me. He's simply collateral damage - sorry goes out to 'the fish', you're just a casualty of war

Should never have extended the internet into Sunderland. This was always going to happen. Fighting themselves for 50p a turn.

I don't even post on there but it's hilarious watching them.

I see Fish is arguing on a 10 page thread where one particularly insane mackem (a conspiracy nut) is "proving" neutral football fans hate NUFC by trawling other teams' message boards and cherry picking any negative posts he can find about us. :lol:

Why Fish, why? Are you already unemployed?

He's making a valiant fucking effort over there mind.

Has to be said like, they're really trying to see this idea that we're all devastated by relegation. And the thing about roping other clubs in is also bizarre. I think that's actually the most significant thing going on there actually - can anyone remember a time when we were reeling off other clubs who didn't like Sunderland? It's not just about us, they have a massive inferiority complex about everyone, and seem to be constantly striving for validation from other team's fanbases. I know that's been said on here before like but some of those threads are really hammering it home. Bottom line, they're just really insecure... which is kind of sad when you think about it, on that sort of scale.