mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

He's making a valiant fucking effort over there mind.

Has to be said like, they're really trying to see this idea that we're all devastated by relegation. And the thing about roping other clubs in is also bizarre. I think that's actually the most significant thing going on there actually - can anyone remember a time when we were reeling off other clubs who didn't like Sunderland? It's not just about us, they have a massive inferiority complex about everyone, and seem to be constantly striving for validation from other team's fanbases. I know that's been said on here before like but some of those threads are really hammering it home. Bottom line, they're just really insecure... which is kind of sad when you think about it, on that sort of scale.

:lol: Aye anytime a fan of another club goes on there and calls us cunts they're all lapping the other fans arse clean and are hell bent on trying to make some sort of connection. They did it when Keane went there and loaned a bunch of Man Utd's garbage, they starting kissing up to Man Utd trying to create some sort of connection, I've no idea why they do it.

StoneColdStephenIreland hit the nail on the head, they're fucking no marks and are mostly known for their rivalry with us. They can keep saying that it's just us being arrogant when we say stuff like that but it's fucking true. If other fan bases hate us then it shows we create some reaction in them rather than that shit club that hates the Geordies, for instance I don't give a flying fuck about Norwich is that something for them to be proud of? Not really it's more because they're an irrelevance as a football club, that's what the mackems are.

You're right like. At the minute they have a love in with a Swindon fan and a West Brom fan.

Any mackem who makes a joke at club x's expense gets jumped on and told it's not acceptable because they have a special bond with club x.

They tried it with a Leicester fan, but he was quality and ripped the piss out of them on a daily basis. The site admin couldn't cope so they banned him.

:lol: Aye anytime a fan of another club goes on there and calls us cunts they're all lapping the other fans arse clean and are hell bent on trying to make some sort of connection. They did it when Keane went there and loaned a bunch of Man Utd's garbage, they starting kissing up to Man Utd trying to create some sort of connection, I've no idea why they do it.

StoneColdStephenIreland hit the nail on the head, they're fucking no marks and are mostly known for their rivalry with us. They can keep saying that it's just us being arrogant when we say stuff like that but it's fucking true. If other fan bases hate us then it shows we create some reaction in them rather than that shit club that hates the Geordies, for instance I don't give a flying fuck about Norwich is that something for them to be proud of? Not really it's more because they're an irrelevance as a football club, that's what the mackems are.

When the makems play Norwich they're playing for the 'Friendly Cup'.Something to do with their loss to the Canaries in the League Cup in 1985.They have a love- in with Feyenoord for some reason.Well we know the link has nowt to do with European football.Feyenoord supporters came to 'introduce' themselves to us when we played at Breda.They quickly changed their minds.

They're having a few problems today ower there. A couple of posters have suggested the overload of newcastle content is a bit dull.

The fighter (known as Reiver-the-great) has instructed that it must continue because they can't think of owt else to talk about.

Anyone who disagrees with this directive has been instructed to put 50p in the box at the Victory Club and say it to his face.

He's also said the price is going up to 70p next year for any mackems wanting to fight him and his son.

The lad reckons he used to be do 'protection' for the rich and famous. He was outed as a supermarket security guard recently. Similar field I suppose.

The only reason people wanted us to go down was because they believe the stereotypes still banded about the media about us. No one gave a shit if Sunderland went down or not because no one has an opinion on them outside the north east.

They're having a few problems today ower there. A couple of posters have suggested the overload of newcastle content is a bit dull.

The fighter (known as Reiver-the-great) has instructed that it must continue because they can't think of owt else to talk about.

Anyone who disagrees with this directive has been instructed to put 50p in the box at the Victory Club and say it to his face.

He's also said the price is going up to 70p next year for any mackems wanting to fight him and his son.

The lad reckons he used to be do 'protection' for the rich and famous. He was outed as a supermarket security guard recently. Similar field I suppose.

Fuck off you wum bore.

You're a bizarre mackem posing as an obsessed Newcastle fan so you can point out to all your mates on RTG just how obsessed we all are.

At least I hope that's the case because if you genuinely are as obsessed as you seem then we need to send J69 round.

Edited by ewerk

Famous players who've worn black and white.

NUFC. Wor Jackie,Shearer,Beardsley

Santos.Pele,Neymar,Roberto Carlos.

Juventus. Zidane,Platini,Buffon

Famous players who've worn red and white.

Lincoln City. Sorry I don't know any.

Seaham Red Star. Sorry I don't know any.

safc

Roli Gregoire

Milton Nunez.

Bernt Haas. That's right.Bernt Haas.

Mackems advertising season tickets on lercal radio and the main hook on the advert? 'Tenth consecutive season in the PL'. :lol: Small time on two different levels, one is obviously a dig at us and the other is an achievement in their club's eyes.

I see Fish is arguing on a 10 page thread where one particularly insane mackem (a conspiracy nut) is "proving" neutral football fans hate NUFC by trawling other teams' message boards and cherry picking any negative posts he can find about us. :lol:

Why Fish, why? Are you already unemployed?

Not yet, but i'M winding down as the big project is being rolled out and my part in it is done and dusted.