mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: They used our monkeys heed craic to abuse him and pelted him with bananas as well. Best manager they had in the Premier League era and they quickly sweep that all under the rug now.

Did they actually throw bananas? :lol:

Nineteen ninety fucking two!

This lad is the same age as me by the sound of it (38)

If you haven't got a team by aged 10 you'll never get the bug, you might 'think' you have it choosing a team as a 14 year old but you haven't, that ship has sailed.

This is brilliant. 38 years old and basic mathematics is beyond him. You even said you were ten in 1990. How much simpler did it need to be for the poor cunt?

Did they actually throw bananas? :lol:

Never saw it myself but people have told me that, that's proof enough for that rabble usually so by their logic it's fact.

Some of them still fly into a rage at the sight of the Honey Monster, man

:lol: Boycott of sugar puffs is ongoing, although they all bought the off brand "sugar coated rice puffs" anyway.

Why are you lot constantly going on about us crying??? We might be crying with fucking laughter at how much money we're getting next season and the shite flowing freely from your fucking deluded gobs.

We put you down and you deal with it by coming up with article after article of absolute fucking bollocks about airports, obsession, geordie pride??? shadows, ancient tales of Europe, 5-1's, ghosts of Bobby "gobbed on" Robson, the 20 year old Keegan era and and lots of other ancient clichéd wank.

Well all that tells us is how much this is fucking killing you, it's like an acid eating away at the insides of you causing this nonsensical bile to spew out.

We relegated you, we're going to take the fucking piss mercilessly as you would have done to us (see lalas fanzines, Manchester days, relegation parties, turning up at rp to support Gillingham etc etc)

It's magnificent but you wouldn't know, we always trump you when the pressure's on (gates 13, Gabbiadini 85 ring a bell arsehole)

Enjoy burton you fucking tedious wankers, I hope they fucking turn you over....

Rattled to fuck :lol:

They are legitimately fuming - even without the appointment of Rafa I genuinely think it would have been worth going down just for the sheer amount of entertainment that has come from seeing seething basement dwellers, who quite literally have nothing more but maybe finishing in 16th above boro next season, going radge over how completely apathetic and casual 90% of geordies have been about the whole thing.

Why are you lot constantly going on about us crying??? We might be crying with fucking laughter at how much money we're getting next season and the shite flowing freely from your fucking deluded gobs.

We put you down and you deal with it by coming up with article after article of absolute fucking bollocks about airports, obsession, geordie pride??? shadows, ancient tales of Europe, 5-1's, ghosts of Bobby "gobbed on" Robson, the 20 year old Keegan era and and lots of other ancient clichéd wank.

Well all that tells us is how much this is fucking killing you, it's like an acid eating away at the insides of you causing this nonsensical bile to spew out.

We relegated you, we're going to take the fucking piss mercilessly as you would have done to us (see lalas fanzines, Manchester days, relegation parties, turning up at rp to support Gillingham etc etc)

It's magnificent but you wouldn't know, we always trump you when the pressure's on (gates 13, Gabbiadini 85 ring a bell arsehole)

Enjoy burton you fucking tedious wankers, I hope they fucking turn you over....

Rattled to fuck :lol:

It's good to get it off your chest. In this case, maybe not. :lol:

I missed the spurs match but genuinely get why the atmosphere was so good. And chuffed to fuck it contributed to Rafa staying. The mackems just don't get it ("they just divvn't understand" as they point out every other post). NUFC is just a more positive club than SAFC. The city is more positive, outgoing, and vibrant than Sunderland. This rubs off on the club and fans, despite Ashley doing his best to snub out positivity. It's called having faith and hope, not delusion. Whether consciously or not, a lot of mackems know this and it destroys them, hence their insanely obsessive behaviour. HF has captured this perfectly in his story.

The best metaphor I can think of is the final day of the season at SJP was like the Dr Seuss book the Grinch. The mackems are the miserable Grinch, who just can't comprehend why the whos in whoville are happy despite Xmas being stolen. Of course, in the book the Grinch finally gets it, that's more than the mackems ever will. :D

Edited by Renton

I missed the spurs match but genuinely get why the atmosphere was so good. And chuffed to fuck it contributed to Rafa staying. The mackems just don't get it ("they just divvn't understand" as they point out every other post). NUFC is just a more positive club than SAFC. The city is more positive, outgoing, and vibrant than Sunderland. This rubs off on the club and fans, despite Ashley doing his best to snub out positivity. It's called having faith and hope, not delusion. Whether consciously or not, a lot of mackems know this and it destroys them, hence their insanely obsessive behaviour. HF has captured this perfectly in his story.

The best metaphor I can think of is the final day of the season at SJP was like the Dr Seuss book the Grinch. The mackems are the miserable Grinch, who just can't comprehend why the whos in whoville are happy despite Xmas being stolen. Of course, in the book the Grinch finally gets it, that's more than the mackems ever will. :D

Spoilers FFS!!!!!

I once worked with this bitter and twisted mackem cunt, his son worked there too. Fucking LOATHED everything about Newcastle the pair of them, the son fancied himself as a bit of a hard man as well. It was around the time of the emre freekick win. One week we not only discovered the kid had the worst ever Billy stampa tattoo I've ever saw of a bulldog in a Man U top, but we found out the fatha, who was the most poisonous of the pair, was born in Wallsend. Henceforth he had a new nickname of 'wallsend Jim' which instead of laughing about absolutely enraged him. Couple of the other Mackem lads were canny enough though.

Agree with every word of this, although it should make them pitiable really.

I once worked with this bitter and twisted mackem cunt, his son worked there too. Fucking LOATHED everything about Newcastle the pair of them, the son fancied himself as a bit of a hard man as well. It was around the time of the emre freekick win. One week we not only discovered the kid had the worst ever Billy stampa tattoo I've ever saw of a bulldog in a Man U top, but we found out the fatha, who was the most poisonous of the pair, was born in Wallsend. Henceforth he had a new nickname of 'wallsend Jim' which instead of laughing about absolutely enraged him. Couple of the other Mackem lads were canny enough though.

:lol:

Good post