mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

They just don't realise that they have a one season head start on us, yet were gonna come up next season and surpass anything they do because Allardyce is in charge. He will take them nowhere and they are so blinded by their hatred of us that we will always be the bigger and better club. More classy too 😉

They just don't realise that they have a one season head start on us, yet were gonna come up next season and surpass anything they do because Allardyce is in charge. He will take them nowhere and they are so blinded by their hatred of us that we will always be the bigger and better club. More classy too

:lol:

They really kicked on last time we went down.

:lol:

They really kicked on last time we went down.

:lol: exactly

They measure success by us failing. As long as they do better than us then that's them filled with Euphoria. They'd celebrate 18th place if we came 19th. They will forever be a mediocre club because they have mediocre ambition. They only want to do better than us and not the 19 other clubs in the league :lol:

Some of them have become more angry since we were relegated.Having Rafa the Gaffa has tipped most of them over the edge.When promotion is officially sealed over the Xmas period they'll be queuing to jump off their mini- Tyne bridge.Forever In Our Shadow and they know it.

Rafa the Gaffa eh.

You really believe this shite don't you.

It hasn't tipped me over the edge pal, because I don't fancy you to come back up with him in charge.

This is your default position though: has a name must be the right man. Like ill-parented bairns at Christmas interested only in what is being advertised on the television. That's why you're a laughing stock around the country. No one can take you seriously.

Absolute idiots lacking a brain cell between you, although I fancy the more observant among you may well think that this isn't the guarantee most of you surmise.

As for the "forever in your shadow" - fuck me, won nowt since the '50s and you really think you're something special. As I said, laughing stock and that opinion, or fact depending upon point of view, extends farther than Wearside.

Edited by CountyDurham

This one is too late to be here cos we were relegated. He's here because of the article :lol:

I'm here to talk about the old times.

When all is said and done, that's all we have between us because as it stands you're gone and we're on the up.

It was good while it lasted but we've other concerns these days.

Maybe no one can take us seriously. Maybe we are a laughing stock. But nobody could give a single shit about you lot. Which is worse?

In any sane world, the common perception would be that it is better to go about your business unnoticed and consolidate than shout like an idiot in an asylum and drop like a stone.

It is absolutely no surprise that you lot alone would take the latter.

So you're prepared to admit that nobody could give a fuck about you then? So all you have to cling to is the questionable belief that NUFC is a laughing stock, which is the only thing that makes it remotely bearable that you are a complete non-entity.

That seems an awfully sad place to be.

we're on the up.

:lol: Good luck with that. If you have other concerns why did you sign up to this forum? We've had Allardyce as manager so your lot need to pack in acting like we've no idea what it's like. Enjoy your turgid season next season.

Rafa the Gaffa eh.

It hasn't tipped me over the edge pal, because I don't fancy you to come back up with him in charge.

This is your default position though: has a name must be the right man. Like ill-parented bairns at Christmas interested only in what is being advertised on the television. That's why you're a laughing stock around the country. No one can take you seriously.

Absolute idiots lacking a brain cell between you, although I fancy the more observant among you may well think that this isn't the guarantee most of you surmise.

As for the "forever in your shadow" - fuck me, won nowt since the '50s and you really think you're something special. As I said, laughing stock and that opinion, or fact depending upon point of view, extends farther than Wearside.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm here to talk about the old times.

When all is said and done, that's all we have between us because as it stands you're gone and we're on the up.

Utter fucking rubbish, as evidenced by your presence on here.

Edited by Rayvin

Rafa the Gaffa eh.

You replied to Essembee :lol:

Utter fucking rubbish, as evidenced by your presence on here.

If you've anything to say about the old times then I'm interested.

In the meantime: it's over, finished, the end of an era, the door has closed.

SAFC have a summer of building to think about while you lot should be concerned with whether or not you can stabilise the situation to prevent another Sheffield United.

That's the reality, pal.

Look, I'm a traditionalist but on occasion circumstance means the past is the past. You're the past.

If you've anything to say about the old times then I'm interested.

In the meantime: it's over, finished, the end of an era, the door has closed.

SAFC have a summer of building to think about while you lot should be concerned with whether or not you can stabilise the situation to prevent another Sheffield United.

That's the reality, pal.

Look, I'm a traditionalist but on occasion circumstance means the past is the past. You're the past.

Fuck off you arrogant cunt :lol:

Are you fuck on the way up

So you're prepared to admit that nobody could give a fuck about you then? So all you have to cling to is the questionable belief that NUFC is a laughing stock, which is the only thing that makes it remotely bearable that you are a complete non-entity.

That seems an awfully sad place to be.

Put it this way, I couldn't care less what Everton or Leeds or Arsenal do - so why should they care about what we do?

Only in your idiotic world is there some solace in being laughed at by emotional sadists.

And the reason? The obvious one. You've been shouting about how special you are for some time now and no one likes a show off.

:lol: Stabilise? We have one of Europe's best coaches, money to spend and no pressure to sell anyone. I don't think we need much stabilisation.

We now have a season to blood some youth and change the ethos in the team while walking the Championship. You on the other hand have another season of fighting relegation.

I know who I'd rather be supporting.

Edited by ewerk

It hasn't tipped me over the edge pal,

Absolute idiots lacking a brain cell between you,

pick one

you mackems live to hate us so much that you cant even hide it when you try, sad as fuck like - and thats why you will be forever in our shadow.

Edited by 247

That article has rattled them :lol:

Yep, looks that way.

That said, I cbf with any more of this so I've gone straight for ignore with this one now.

In other news, I've been following the Guardian's coverage of Rafa being hired and there's so much positivity and well wishing from other fans (Liverpool in particular). In amongst this sea of good feeling is the odd bemused mackem trying to tear it down and totally confused at why no one else is doing the same thing. Presumably because "we're a national laughing stock". Doesn't look that way.

Edited by Rayvin