mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think their attendances have also increased proportionately more in this time, obviously more JCLs over in wearside. The stupid fuckers.

3 times they've added or lost 10k fromn their crowd since the Premier League started. Newcastle just the once.

35aorut.png

I've just noticed our follower count on Twitter has ballooned a bit since Benitez's arrival.

Also - I balanced it against the mackems. 315,000 more. They must all be laughing eh?

3 times they've added or lost 10k fromn their crowd since the Premier League started. Newcastle just the once.

35aorut.png

Aye, when the stadium was expanded. Bit hard to interpret the differentials in that graph but it does suggest the mackems are more fickle than us.

Between 1991 and 1996 NUFC had 5 years running of average attendance growth, adding 19,600 to attendances overall.

Between 1995 and 2001 SAFC had 6 years running of average attendance growth, adding 31,041 to attendances overall.

Kate Adie, Steve Cram, Dave Stewart, Chris Holt (ex), Denise Robertson (RIP), Heather Mills, Tim Rice, Bryan Ferry. All MLFs.

I know this is going to make sound like a bitter, obsessed mag of cliche but I still think one of the funniest things I've ever seen was when Cram was a guest on the TV coverage for the league cup final in 85 and was quite ebullient before and at half time but at full time after they'd lost he just sat there looking like a twat and they didn't even speak to him again.

115 page thread on RTG about Rafa, says it all really

ive looked around on quite a few clubs forums over the years and none are more rival obsessed than sunderlands, very very sad

Between 1991 and 1996 NUFC had 5 years running of average attendance growth, adding 19,600 to attendances overall.

Between 1995 and 2001 SAFC had 6 years running of average attendance growth, adding 31,041 to attendances overall.

It's fair to say our crowd doubled from the early 90s, theirs fuckin tripled, but we think "football was invented in 1992 FTM" :glare:

I've just noticed our follower count on Twitter has ballooned a bit since Benitez's arrival.

Also - I balanced it against the mackems. 315,000 more. They must all be laughing eh?

Typical 2016er Rafaites ;)

115 page thread on RTG about Rafa, says it all really

ive looked around on quite a few clubs forums over the years and none are more rival obsessed than sunderlands, very very sad

Fuck off ya six fingered sister fucker

:lol:

In 2013-2014 you finished 14th

In 2014-2015 you finished 16th

In 2015-2016 you finished 17th.

That's proper quiet progress.

Do you see a pattern?

Are you a complete fucking fool?

No one is laying any sort of claim to a glorious recent history.

But, and listen carefully here broken head, this coming season, the future; we're still in there with a chance and with Sam in charge get some money on us to be 12 points clear of the pack approaching mid-April.

Meanwhile your soft shite players will be taking the money and delivering very little.

Are you a complete fucking fool?

No one is laying any sort of claim to a glorious recent history.

But, and listen carefully here broken head, this coming season, the future; we're still in there with a chance and with Sam in charge get some money on us to be 12 points clear of the pack approaching mid-April.

Meanwhile your soft shite players will be taking the money and delivering very little.

You'll be in a relegation battle you deluded twat :lol:

3 top ten finishes in 60 years and now you expect midtable :lol:

Edited by gpirlo68