mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I was on their fake Tyne bridge last night,putting banners on either end for their Uni.

The Mackem gaffer of the firm who made the banners turned up and was singing the praises of the anti-bird devices on the bridge, getting himself a chubby over how shite-free it was.

My comment that "even birds know the place isn't worth shitting on" didn't go down to well with him*. :lol:

Rumour has it that an NUFC sticker has been placed above the road by a devilishly handsome rogue, welcoming folk to Medieval Land.

I couldn't possibly comment. :whistle:

* to be fair to him, his crack was sound and he laughed, albeit through gritted teeth.

I was on their fake Tyne bridge last night,putting banners on either end for their Uni.

The Mackem gaffer of the firm who made the banners turned up and was singing the praises of the anti-bird devices on the bridge, getting himself a chubby over how shite-free it was.

My comment that "even birds know the place isn't worth shitting on" didn't go down to well with him*. :lol:

Rumour has it that an NUFC sticker has been placed above the road by a devilishly handsome rogue, welcoming folk to Medieval Land.

I couldn't possibly comment. :whistle:

* to be fair to him, his crack was sound and he laughed, albeit through missing/yellow teeth like broken gravestones.

FYP

When a rumour of a possible signing for us hits the local or national press,the makems are always first to point out the players stats,then no matter how impressive the stats are,the player is always shite.I remember when they signed Malbranque,one makem posted ` a truly amazing signing'.

Connor Whickam. ` Liverpool were after him you know'.

Appointing Steve Bruce ` The mags wanted him as manager but he's come to us'.

At every opportunity i tell them we'll be up before the Xmas decorations are down.

To be fair, I left my xmas decorations up for an entire 2 years once.

:lol: It comes across as if some of them are wanting to get it on the record that they foretold scumberland would go down so in the event it happens, they can quote the post and proclaim themselves as some footballing genius; an unwashed Nostradamus.