mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

One of the names mentioned, Paolo Di Canio, would be good according to a couple of them because;

"He's defo one manager that Pardew wouldnt square up to"

"This, would he repeat his "antics" if di canio was our gaffer?"

:lol: :lol:

Hughes ticks all the boxes if you ask me.

Old-School

Spends loads

Rated by media chums and no-one else

Doesn't go to Cathedrals or the cinema

I've heard he's a fan of blue-pop and crisp packet strewn pitches...

One of the names mentioned, Paolo Di Canio, would be good according to a couple of them because;

"He's defo one manager that Pardew wouldnt square up to"

"This, would he repeat his "antics" if di canio was our gaffer?"

:lol: :lol:

They spend 90% of their lives debating who is the hardest.

If Vinny Jones was appointed I reckon the majority would be happy because he's dead hard and that.

Things which worry me about the makem game coming up.

Gardener going down clutching his face when no contact is made ( RVP yesterday )

Sesignon going to ground whenever he loses the ball or an opposing player gets too close.

Larrson,Johnson and Gardener chasing after the ref in the hope he shows a red card after a yellow card foul.

Bardsley trying to break legs ( Man Utd game yesterday )

N'Daye and Agent Graham being dropped for the game.

There's a thread on there where they apparently think Cisse is banned for the next game and are happy about it, then realise that means Shola will start so start pissing all over themselves, then reassure themselves Cisse really isnt banned and someone was on a wind up.

Bloody hell :lol:

There's a thread on there where they apparently think Cisse is banned for the next game and are happy about it, then realise that means Shola will start so start pissing all over themselves, then reassure themselves Cisse really isnt banned and someone was on a wind up.

Bloody hell :lol:

:spit:

A thread of their worst reactions the Newcastle defeats: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=773628

This one's my favorite: "The 5-1 game when we went 3-0 down I left the room and punched the wall, me dad went off it because I done that so I punched the door on the way out aswell and started arguing with him forma while, I must say I've had better days."

:D

When Ameobi scored the fourth I hoofed the dog across the living room.

Left the house without locking it and walked to my Nannas. Completely silent and didn't say a word. She brought me a cup of tea in and then put teletext on. I was looking at the floor when she went 'Oh hell, it's five now'.

Cue an absolutley vile tirade of shouting, swearing. If I wasn't at my nannas I reckon I'd have literally smashed the telly.

Fuck me.

How deranged do you have to be to divorce your wife over a football match?

Snap jabbed a giraffe when I went on a safari after the Ryan Taylor goal at the Sol

^That is also hilarious, and very unlikely to be true.

Edited by Rayvin