mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The bloke who told his wife he hated her and ended up divorcing her was the best.

I was getting ready to go to Lisbon last week and Mrs PL said "you love Newcastle more than you love me!"..... I thought for a while and then replied "Actually I love fuckin Suunderland more then I love you..."

I was getting ready to go to Lisbon last week and Mrs PL said "you love Newcastle more than you love me!"..... I thought for a while and then replied "Actually I love fuckin Suunderland more then I love you..."

........"He's a great lad, he's a canny lad, he's a sight for sore eyes! Yes we've got Kevin Keegan playing for the Magpies!"

;)

"Does not annoy you that every manager you appoint immediately starts withering on about 'one day being bigger than newcastle' ? It would seriously piss me off."

:lol:

(Just for good measure this is his avatar......)

hammer-swastika.png

I don't dare look on there. I imagine this is the best day in many of their lives.

They've had their noses rubbed in it for long enough. Just look at the tears and emotion when we went down.

And how wrong the general Toon fan was...

:lol: Depressing tbh. Never felt more confident ahead of a derby game in my life, like many have said it seems the players felt likewise. I'll never make that mistake again.

I had a quick look on there. Half the board in genuine tears. I gloated for 2 days after the 5-1. This is going to be rubbed in my face at work for a decade

Our grandchildren will have this rubbed in their faces too tbh.

I'd still bet money on PDC being gone in 12 months. MON got them playing well for 8 games too

They never played well under O'Neill. Just sat back and it was usually a screamer from either Sessegnon or Gardner.

They played a lot better today than I ever saw them under O'Neill though. They looked a hell of a lot more hungrier and their game plan was based around pressing high up the pitch with a lot of high intensity work-rate too. They knew that we can't cope with being pressed and Sessegnon ran the show when they won it back too.

Under O'Neill as I have said it was just a case of sitting back and absorbing pressure without looking to do anything with the ball.

If Di Canio kept slapping me around the back of the head I'd rip the counts mutton chops off btw. Di Canio has the passion of mourinho which rubs off onto his team. He has about 10% of the intelligence and self control though and it's only a matter if time before he spits his dummy out and has a blow up with some of his players