mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I enjoy that the BBC (rightly) retracted the inital assertion an apologised on air, and still] the mackems are emailing to get a retraction and an apology.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=775922

Grown Men Crying On Sunday

Cant stand anyone saying Football is just a game, tell it to the lads who had filled up and fully crying there eyes out, i had tears rolling down my face after Daveys goal.

THe most surreal experience ever, the 2nd goal we all celebrated like mad but the 3rd it was just emotional, i jumped about dont get me wrong but i ended up lying flat out on the stairs fighting back tears, it was like we were just taking the piss at 3-0. absolutley class.

Best day of my life bar none

Did the BBC mention excrement rubbed on the walls in the away end toilets,or the flare,or even the damage to seats in the ground and damage to a metro. As for the excrement,maybe the makems were annoyed because there were no coloured pencils supplied to accompany the toilet paper.

Sauce?

Did the BBC mention excrement rubbed on the walls in the away end toilets,or the flare,or even the damage to seats in the ground and damage to a metro. As for the excrement,maybe the makems were annoyed because there were no coloured pencils supplied to accompany the toilet paper.

Sauce?

Mackem. (I wont bother with the question mark).

This takes me back to good old Playstation 2 days when I used to play PES with a cousin of mine. I would beat him eight times out of ten. The other 2 times would be extremely frustrating knowing that I was inherently better at the game than him. However I soon realised they served to keep the whole thing going, you know, keep both of us interested.

So even the mackems have a purpose in life. Enjoy the result while you can you mong, just dont get too used to it because you there's a permanent seat with your name on it in our shadow.

This takes me back to good old Playstation 2 days when I used to play PES with a cousin of mine. I would beat him eight times out of ten. The other 2 times would be extremely frustrating knowing that I was inherently better at the game than him. However I soon realised they served to keep the whole thing going, you know, keep both of us interested.

So even the mackems have a purpose in life. Enjoy the result while you can you mong, just dont get too used to it because you there's a permanent seat with your name on it in our shadow.

So, you lost on purpose ...................

So, you lost on purpose ...................

Nope always did my best. You were the better team on Sunday. Those two times out of ten is nature's way of keeping things interesting. Thats the only significance of Sunderland FC as I see it.

Nope always did my best. You were the better team on Sunday. Those two times out of ten is nature's way of keeping things interesting. Thats the only significance of Sunderland FC as I see it.

Fair enough, seems a bit of a childish outlook but everyone's different.