mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

and still they cannot fill the flatpack.4,000 empty seats at kick off and another 10,000 at the final whistle.

Ellis is probaly thinking...I get a fascist in to appeal to the wider audience...and still it cannot be filled

Party with Marty all over again. Their 6 points have come from 4 shots from 20yards. They are flying in at the minute but there's only so many screamers you can score

O'Neill, Sbragia & Bruce started really strongly too, you'd think they would learn :lol:

Ellis is probaly thinking...I get a fascist in to appeal to the wider audience...and still it cannot be filled

heh heh ... the parallels with history...the black cats become the black shirts.

Now mein kampf can become my camper van.

And he can help Short annex Sudetenland forever.

and still they cannot fill the flatpack.4,000 empty seats at kick off and another 10,000 at the final whistle.

:lol: Newcastle only had 10,000 in the ground at the end of the derby ffs.

Oh ...you`ve noticed grounds have exits as well as entrances....you need to explain that to your missing thousands....

Anything around 40,000, after 4 decades of nowt, is pretty good support.

After 60 years without a current major trophy your support is great.

Can't see your point tbh.

That's a lie. I stayed til the end and the ground was still 90% full

No, it's a weak joke based on the fact that your little pal, posted a lie, " ......... and still they cannot fill the flatpack. 4,000 empty seats at kick off and another 10,000 at the final whistle." Funny how you didn't pull him up on that. I was at the derby and there was an exodus when the 3rd goal hit the back of the net and a lot of empty seats with 10 minutes to go. Check the footage and you'll see or don't then you can pretend you're right.

Aye, cos one drunken moron punched one horse. Meanwhile mackems admit to punching giraffes and kicking pet dogs. Didn't they attack some police dogs at central a couple of years back?

Tbh horse punching is excellent banter material but you just know the mackems are going to ruin the joke with over use.

Will you lot be going to the Punchestown festival ....... loads of horses and the clue is in the name :lol:

No need to ...just view the current munter festival that is sunderland....

I thought travelling freak shows /festivals died out years ago

Sunderland-fans.jpg

Thanks for keeping the tradition going

Aye, cos one drunken moron punched one horse. Meanwhile mackems admit to punching giraffes and kicking pet dogs. Didn't they attack some police dogs at central a couple of years back?

Tbh horse punching is excellent banter material but you just know the mackems are going to ruin the joke with over use.

Aye, as a collective, they're not good enough to properly make me laugh with it. The crack from us has been better about it; they can't resist their favourite "scum" and "classy" buzzwords.

Not just us .... the PA at the start of the London Marathon was brilliant, and that's in Cockerney Land :lol:

yes you get around 40,000 but how many pay full price.I would think your turnover is half ours.Were you not 3 v 0 down at Arsenal a few years ago,before half time, and your attempt to leave the ground before half time was refused by Arsenal stewards.I expect you to deny it.I can highlight other incidents which will embarrass you.You only have to ask.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland