mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Side who have spent all season in the bottom three likely to be relegated shocker.

and no, I will not stop shouting at you for looking at football through the prism of maths.

And I will continue to ignore your gammony fury and continue to use whatever tools are available to get a better, broader idea of what's going on.

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol: production values there are a good reflection of the city. fucking hell!

I love that we have close ups of the M&S logo and BHS, presumably to prove that civilisation has indeed reached Sunderland.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

"Sunderland's me city and I'm proud of this place"

Cue shaky home video footage of the bridges and a metro train

The "Shopping in The Bridges makes me proud" line had me :lol::lol:

That video actually took me to this one aswell :lol: Newcastle Ales plastered up the bar at 2.09

7 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

The "Shopping in The Bridges makes me proud" line had me :lol::lol:

That video actually took me to this one aswell :lol: Newcastle Ales plastered up the bar at 2.09

chooooon!

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

:icon_lol:

What the actual fuck?! :lol:

It's like the entire "Post something shit on Wearside" thread condensed into 3 minutes! 

Thanks for doing our jobs for us mackems.  :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I don't think I've stepped foot in the place since 2012 and it hasn't changed a bit :lol: You think they'd try and spruce it up a little bit. Even Gateshead high street has had some graft put into it.

Mackems disagree with you about Gateshead :D

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/gateshead-town-centre.1423534/

Love how they're hinting at the influence of the mysterious cabal of Tyneside business men with their comments about the Metro not going to the Metro Centre, i.e. to protect Newcastle city centre :lol: Even though you can get the train there, there's a fucking massive bus station and about 10,000 free parking spaces

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

Love how they're hinting at the influence of the mysterious cabal of Tyneside business men with their comments about the Metro not going to the Metro Centre, i.e. to protect Newcastle city centre :lol: Even though you can get the train there, there's a fucking massive bus station and about 10,000 free parking spaces

So much delusion it is unreal :lol: "Gateshead is just another suburb of Newcastle" :lol: Does the thick cunt not realise how big Gateshead actually is?

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

So much delusion it is unreal :lol: "Gateshead is just another suburb of Newcastle" :lol: Does the thick cunt not realise how big Gateshead actually is?

It’s weird of them to use that to have a pop at Gateshead when they quite regularly list good things about the place and say the Maggie cunts try and claim it as an extension of Newcastle. 

Tbh we don’t even have to bring up Gateshead as North Shields and Tynemouth town centres have more about them than Sunderland ‘city’ centre. Sunderland is honestly just charity shops, dodgy pasty shops, and charvas phlegging outside the bridges, fucking dump. 

38 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I noticed they have a pub called The Porterfield.Is that the drink driver that used to play for them.

That pub has changed it's name to "Duffy's" in honour of Damien Duff who scored the own goal to send us down.

If it stays like this then Sunderland have to win 3 games more than the teams above them. There’s only 6 games left. The last 2 are against Fulham and Wolves.

They are effectively 45mins from relegation 

• Like 2