mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

The fans are having ago about the chairman not signing enough players :lol: 14!!!!

It's the most in the league next to Palace who also signed 14.

I think they have a league one manager - and it's starting to show. They fluked the initial motivation to stay up last year as it can easily go wrong but they wont fluke it much longer.

Adam Johnson likes 6 pints after training ffs and this bloke doesn't want him to have ice cubes in his coke. :lol:

I said if all goes well and he gathers momentum he could do ok for them but as soon as the wheels wobble it would be like watching a car crash. Looks like that car crash has come early and is happening in slow motion. Shame.

With the run of games they have before the derby match at the stadium of Shite, things could go either of two ways; they go without a win for a while and Di Canio is gradually tearing the dressing room apart, or they pick up a few wins where people thought they wouldn't and they're riding a great deal of confidence into the match.

Haven't seen much of them apart from the Crystal Palace match so can't really comment on there performances this season, but i'd be suprised to see them pick up many points in the coming weeks.

Edited by scotty84