• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• The Fish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

Apparently the photo of the tickets by the 'Muppet' Newcastle fan/s who copied them were accompanied by a stock photo of some teen wannabe hooligans that's been doing the rounds for a couple of years on the internet. SAFC on the absolute ball when some Mag news can take some some light off their probable ;) 2nd consecutive relegation to the third division.

That thread about them playing Man City and us against Hull in '91 has some classic stuff. Sunlun fans 'enhancing their reputation in Manchester'. Jesus Christ it's utterly laughable. Dunno what's more tragic, this delusion that everyone loves them, or how desperate they are for it to be true. At least half of Manchester will be laughing at them going down again after they cheered Utd losing the title. They'll probably get accused of 'being disrespectful' by County Durham's Real Sewpa Genuine Proper Salt Of The Earth Football Club FC.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, rob032 said:

That thread about them playing Man City and us against Hull in '91 has some classic stuff. Sunlun fans 'enhancing their reputation in Manchester'. Jesus Christ it's utterly laughable. Dunno what's more tragic, this delusion that everyone loves them, or how desperate they are for it to be true. At least half of Manchester will be laughing at them going down again after they cheered Utd losing the title. They'll probably get accused of 'being disrespectful' by County Durham's Real Sewpa Genuine Proper Salt Of The Earth Football Club FC.

We had absolutely fuck all to play for against Hull and its true there was an air of celebration which I'm not ashamed of - I'm pretty sure there's no photos of grown men hugging each other and in tears a la SOS in 09.

That was also the infamous Man city multiplier match where they took about 20000 (in reality probably 8k).

• Like 1
Just now, NJS said:

We had absolutely fuck all to play for against Hull and its true there was an air of celebration which I'm not ashamed of - I'm pretty sure there's no photos of grown men hugging each other and in tears a la SOS in 09.

That was also the infamous Man city multiplier match where they took about 20000 (in reality probably 8k).

It went up 1K every time they went back to the metro radio reporter. :lol:

:good:

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Christ, just had a look at that thread and they are still banging on about being more classy fans. :jesuswept:

:lol: I noticed that as well, the “you just don’t get it” “aye marra, they don’t get it as they have no class” yous gave vocal backing to a fucking nonce. 

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Not one makem dares come on here and face me,not fuckin one,yet they secretly view my posts.Come on makems.We took the Fulwellend 27th March 1970.

How do you know this...