mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

23 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I've never seen so many fans of other sides step into give someone stick like they have here. Maybe if Twitter was around during Leeds' freefall but fuck me, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Leeds themselves, Portsmouth, Burton, Derby, I've seen just about everyone giving them grief over some period where mackems, en masse, have been completely whoppers in some kind of encounter with any team you can name. I even saw a Southampton fan having a pop and Southampton don't hate anyone.

DbVnfWUX0AIeZfD?format=jpg

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, that’s what struck me. It’s just so fucking empty. It’s a desolate wasteland.

Well, it is Sunderland 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Mackems giving us stick for gloating about it as well :lol: Aye, you'd never catch them doing anything like that. What a special case they are.

After the way they've been going on :lol: 

1 minute ago, SpartaFC said:

The Everton fan saying “you’re relegated because you don’t have an airport” haha

Can you imagine the frustration and anger when Everton fans go on holiday wearing their football tops.

' Where is Everton' ' 

'In Liverpool'

In a way,the makems must feel the same anger and frustration .

',Where is Sunderland '

' Near Newcastle'

• Like 1