mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

Tbf, it’s easy to downplay the significance of the competition and the achievement of making it to Wembley but, just to put into context how big a prize it is, Carlisle have won it twice 

• Haha 8

On 26/03/2019 at 15:59, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol:

As an aside, finally getting round to watching the Netflix documentary and I'm buckled in the first minute. An actual sermon about their shit football team, intercut with images of some speccy kid pointing at his napper, screaming "FUCKING THINK ABOUT IT!" as Billy Jones looks on, almost in tears. What a crease this is going to be.

The footage of the crowd in the Bristol game :lol: :lol: Immediately after that kid called them "the best support in England" 

I won’t harp on anymore in here but fuck me, this is one of the finest examples of dramatic irony in any work ever made.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

He’s an embarrassment tbh. I get that he’s trying to deflect and get the Mackems to lap everything he says up, but that’s outrageous :lol:. I’d happily write more to say why it was utter nonsense but I honestly think that’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen, and that includes the crap the idiots on RTG spout. It’s also worth noting SAFC have missed further opportunity to condemn the actions of covering for a predator, I’ll take that as a further endorsement of the action taken at the time. 

Also, it’s baffling he’s having a pop at the Texaco cup while bigging up whatever it is they are in when the Texaco cup was by far a higher level than that :lol:  

At least when Pompey beat them he can go back to fabricating more stories of fake bids from foreign investors for a League One side that are struggling for promotion to further deflect from what should absolutely be seen as a failure of a season. Luton Town, Barnsley, and Pompey are above them :lol::lol:.

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

If you didn’t know who’d written that you would think it was an unsubtle Newcastle fan parodying a mackem. They’re a complete nonentity to your average neutral 

• Like 2

They are going to extra time which is the worst thing that could have happened since they have something like 7 games in April? :lol:

If they lose now it will kill morale and momentum and they will very probably be in league 1 again next year