mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

To be fair, wedding season means both brother and sister can’t go to the game

wedding_1554227720863_21664682_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

They don't look too upset to be missing the match tbf

• Haha 1

“We’ve got a plan for being in League One next season, and another plan for being in the Championship,” said Methven. “The sums have all been done, and we know where we’re going to stand, both on and off the pitch.

“None of us want to be in League One next season, but the truth is if that happens, it will not be a great challenge now we’ve got the club stabilised. It was a problem this season because of the issues we inherited, but they’re not there now."

giphy (4).gif

I know they’re our neighbours and it’s natural to take the piss a bit but that attendance is shocking by any standard. I reckon Pompey will get more for the second leg and they play in a shoe box.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I know they’re our neighbours and it’s natural to take the piss a bit but that attendance is shocking by any standard. I reckon Pompey will get more for the second leg and they play in a shoe box.

'Wa tuk Trafalga sqware ya Maggie bastad!'

download (1).jpeg

• Haha 3