mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

One of the many funny things about them kicking off about this, especially in light of their ‘classy club’ deluded bollocks is that the clubs that voted to end the season now will have done so for a variety of different reasons. Some for the greater good, some for their own survival in financial terms and some because it was advantageous in terms of their league position and so on. But they’re all scum of course. Whereas the mackems voted purely in their own interest, but that’s ok. Obviously you can see why they did it but how the fuck does that make them any better than any of the other clubs and their reasons for voting as they did? One of the best bits was the talk of boycotting away games until someone pointed out there were only four clubs that voted to continue playing, including themselves 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

A Portsmouth vs Fleetwood playoff final would be just the job now.  Their tiny brains would explode trying to work out who they want to go up least.

Joey Barton has been playing with them like a bouncy ball again :icon_lol:

• Haha 2

Everything that’s happening at SAFC at the minute, and the biggest topic on there by far is their NUFC thread. They get so big they have to open a new one monthly. This months has 1000 replies in 10 days 

4536EF42-FFAE-4AED-9F28-FD417DA9B4B2.png

• Haha 4

It’s funny on there today like. It goes from wanting Sheffield Utd to win to them being absolutely shite. There’s also someone saying how cringeworthy a club we are because of how much the crowd noise went up when we scored. When it was pointed that Sky controlled it they claimed to have known that but that Sky had made it louder for us because they’d bought into the idea of our fan base being so passionate. 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s funny on there today like. It goes from wanting Sheffield Utd to win to them being absolutely shite. There’s also someone saying how cringeworthy a club we are because of how much the crowd noise went up when we scored. When it was pointed that Sky controlled it they claimed to have known that but that Sky had made it louder for us because they’d bought into the idea of our fan base being so passionate. 

aye, i read that shite about sky turning up the crowd volume for us too.

they really are bunch of fucking weird bitter cunts. makes me chuckle.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

Weird bitter cunts describes them perfectly 

mind you, one of the bitterest cunts on rtg with regard to anything newcastle related is some fucker called 'bear' racking up thousands and thousands of posts of hatred about us and he's fucking everton supporter.

bizarre to be honest, never really had an issue with everton despite the odd bit of pagger in the streets around goodison after rolling out the spellow, but no more so than outside the arkle with their neighbours, shit like that happened a lot in the olden days.

on the contrary, i had a lot of sympathy for them in that when they were in their pomp in the 80s they were denied the opportunity to ply their trade in europe because of the antics of their neighbours in belgium.

now if everton were to have any kind of footballing success i'd be keeping me fingers crossed for something like covid 20 and a european travel ban for 5 years!

;)

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Alex said:

I still laugh at them calling us Poocastle :D

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/poocastle-v-sheffield-united-kick-off-1400-pick-freeview-11.1521082/