mackem messageboard gold

Our classy friends down the road are currently on Twitter berating all of the MPs who have written letters regarding the takeover. They’ve also been demanding why no one is writing letters about Sunderland, to which one Mp replied “literally not a single one of my constituents have asked me to”, they really are a twisted little breed :lol:.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• The Fish

• Howay

• Alex

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?   HAHAHAH Love you.   We saw you cry at Neflix!   PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenien

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

Our classy friends down the road are currently on Twitter berating all of the MPs who have written letters regarding the takeover. They’ve also been demanding why no one is writing letters about Sunderland, to which one Mp replied “literally not a single one of my constituents have asked me to”, they really are a twisted little breed :lol:.

No-one’s interested in Sunderland, including theIr own fans. If they weren’t talking about us they’d have nothing to do except shit on the seats they replaced free for their fraudulent owners.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Dear Premier League,

Remember that time when a beach ball was our best on ground? You must really be missing that.

Your sister league partner for life,

Sunderland AFC

(on the river where they used to build the boats)

FTM

• Haha 3

It’s funny because whenever they’re critical of us it removes a string from their own bow. 

“yer cannot rigght a letta to ahn MP man, fucking mag behaviour that marra ftm”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Tom said:

It’s funny because whenever they’re critical of us it removes a string from their own bow. 

“yer cannot rigght a letta to ahn MP man, fucking mag behaviour that marra ftm”

:lol: Aye they’re so fucking thick. They’ll complain about their owners but not do anything as that’s what the mags do, then they all whinge that we have no right to complain as they’re worse than us (but also better, it just depends on which gives them the high ground in that particular discussion). Excited for what the homeless looking fella that has a tenner to his name does when he takes them over. 

• Haha 2

Football is so well audited these days that everything comes out of the woodwork eventually.

Plus Donald’s custodianship of the club has been spiralling out of control for a while, this will be an excuse to impose some financial stability. 

In addition it puts Mr Rich Energy’s apparent plan in the bin where it belongs :lol:

• Haha 1