mackem messageboard gold

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?   HAHAHAH Love you.   We saw you cry at Neflix!   PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenien

Posted Images

:lol: He’s the biggest bullshitter going. The daft shite probably hasn’t even bid for the club. 

I hope he does take them over mind, I imagine he will immediately post pictures of himself in a mackem top at Anfield alluding that he’s about to sign a Liverpool player, then it turns out he just paid for a ground tour. Surely the mackems are seeing through this bloke. 

• Haha 4

Aye, I’d never heard of him so checked out his stats. Considering he was at Boro for three years he never played a league game for them accordion to wiki. Then had loan spells at Harrogate Town, Inverness CT and Gateshead. Didn’t play much either. Sounds perfect for them, especially given that old tweet and the fact he’s from Newcastle 

That Storey freak has done some completely unrevealing interviews for metro radio (metro radio ffs :lol: ). Caught a bit of one where he was banging on about how different he is from most football club owners. Apparently that’s because he’s doing it because he loves football although I couldn’t help thinking the main difference is other football club owners actually own football clubs

• Haha 4
35 minutes ago, Alex said:

That Storey freak has done some completely unrevealing interviews for metro radio (metro radio ffs :lol: ). Caught a bit of one where he was banging on about how different he is from most football club owners. Apparently that’s because he’s doing it because he loves football although I couldn’t help thinking the main difference is other football club owners actually own football clubs

I'm surprised he get on metro radio, tbh.  Thought the Tyne & Wear satellite TV channel might have been his only bet? :lol:

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

:lol: Fucking hell man, sounds like the game was class though. 

It’s good they’re doing well though, as it’ll make their inevitable shitting the seat at the end of the season all the funnier, I mean classier.

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2