mackem messageboard gold

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?   HAHAHAH Love you.   We saw you cry at Neflix!   PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenien

Posted Images

:lol:

I love how Gandaft’s grand announcements are all so non-specific. 
“Two Cotswold Farmers”- no names, no specifics. 
Look at the pic he’s posted- he’s just shat in a bag and printed some labels off- even the barcode is covered , no specifics 

Also, it’s in a gold bag, therefore “luxury”. 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I love how Gandaft’s grand announcements are all so non-specific. 
“Two Cotswold Farmers”- no names, no specifics. 
Look at the pic he’s posted- he’s just shat in a bag and printed some labels off- even the barcode is covered , no specifics 

Also, it’s in a gold bag, therefore “luxury”. 

The farmers have signed a non-disclosure agreement 

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Tom said:

“Ethically sourced” as if they’ve waited for the animal to drop dead & consulted its family. :lol: 

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was roadkill. :lol:

“ New Flavours- Compacted Luxury Badger and Premium Thinned Hedgehog” 

Has this bellend not taken over their club yet? How fucking long has this shit been going on now seriously. It's like an unbelievably shit version of our own takeover drama except with no money, no apparent reason for any delay and no chance of any progression of their club's stature no matter what happens. That beard is a crime against humanity though so they've fucking nailed the human rights abuses tangent.

How are they doing this year anyway, I had the impression that they were looking better for going up than the last two tries.

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

10 (ten) years since the 5-1. Fucking hell.

Fuck me yeah.... I was at my brothers 40th in Edinburgh on the Saturday night...,got a couple of hours sleep then got the 0800 train from Haymarket with a breakfast consisting of a four pack of Strongbow to the game. Think I had a couple with @Howmanheyman postgame in the Percy, a fuckin brilliant day....

10 years on, not allowed into the City of Edinburgh to celebrate my brothers 50th & the mackems are in divi 3 without a pot to piss in, so not all bad :D

• Haha 5
34 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuck me yeah.... I was at my brothers 40th in Edinburgh on the Saturday night...,got a couple of hours sleep then got the 0800 train from Haymarket with a breakfast consisting of a four pack of Strongbow to the game. Think I had a couple with @Howmanheyman postgame in the Percy, a fuckin brilliant day....

10 years on, not allowed into the City of Edinburgh to celebrate my brothers 50th & the mackems are in divi 3 without a pot to piss in, so not all bad :D

The only thing I remember of that match afterwards is walking round a couple of friends houses with the bairns later on that night as they had their Halloween stuff on, a bit pissed and still buzzing. :lol:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

10 (ten) years since the 5-1. Fucking hell.

Went to see a classical ensemble playing Eno’s Apollo album in full at the Sage after going to the match. I celebrated in style. 

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Went out with Tooj and Chez Given the night before and woke up on the settee and found a full miniature of Black Bottle in my pocket. Which I necked. Nee idea how it got there. Or how I got there tbf. Funny the things you remember 

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Went out with Tooj and Chez Given the night before and woke up on the settee and found a full miniature of Black Bottle in my pocket. Which I necked. Nee idea how it got there. Or how I got there tbf. Funny the things you remember 

Sounds like a good night :D

did you winess any champagne enemas?? :unsure:

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Sounds like a good night :D

did you winess any champagne enemas?? :unsure:

I don’t remember any but that doesn’t mean they didn’t happen