• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• The Fish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?   HAHAHAH Love you.   We saw you cry at Neflix!   PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenien

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I would love David Beckham to manage them. I reckon he’d be shit.

Imagine his lass seeing Sunderland. 

“Thaahh owa they’re yoused to be joplins, but ehrtz shut now like. Then wa have a greggs and errr...a quick fit”

• Haha 3

They should give it to that gormless lad who makes up chants while shaking jars of salt and sugar in his mams attic. He’s probably way more likely than their shouts for Beckham, and Eddie Howe, I would have thought 3 years of struggling in League One might have made them a little more realistic ffs. 

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Howay said:

They should give it to that gormless lad who makes up chants while shaking jars of salt and sugar in his mams attic. He’s probably way more likely than their shouts for Beckham, and Eddie Howe, I would have thought 3 years of struggling in League One might have made them a little more realistic ffs. 

:lol: It’s a staggering level of delusion, isn’t it?  

Come manage our shitty League 1 club with a shit squad and shit owners in a shit town....on shit pay and with shit all money to spend. Oh yes, and enjoy the dog’s abuse from the shit fans unless you ace promotion from day 1.

Tempting isn’t it? :lol:

• Haha 6

Aye but you can't judge any manager on their time at Sunderland, look how well he's done since: AEK sacked after six months, Real Betis sacked after six months, some shithole in China sacked after ten months, Bordeaux sacked after eight months...

• Haha 4