• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• The Fish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Alex said:

I was thinking the bloke on the left is a bit old to wear those trainers but then I thought he’s a mackem charva so he’s probably under 30 but just looks double that age 

I think he’s a canny enough bloke by all accounts. He’s the Sunderland TV man.

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Reiver and magcatcherhutch?

The first rings a bell, no idea about the other one? I think the only other one that stands out, (other than the fish), is Dangermows with the Tony Blair pic. I don't go on too often and even then, there's a nugget or several straight in front of you if you're there looking for a laugh without having to spend any time on there whatsoever searching. :lol:

• Haha 1

:lol: Is this bloke actually wealthy? I just find it hard to believe he’s managed to actually be successful and generate wealth when he’s so clearly completely fucking deluded. I’ve no doubt if he does this boxing thing we will see some tweets of him where he met Anthony Joshua with a quote along the lines of “good sparring session with Joshua today! Good to work in this discipline again after being a former golden glove champ as a kid, he says I could easily outbox most pros! #livingunderabridgelife #cheesychipsaremint #business” while the pic is clearly from some Joshua press conference from 3 year ago. 

I know we take the piss out of the mackems but I still find it unreal that they’re seriously giving this bloke the time of day :lol:. Newcastle fans were onto those absolute chancers called the Belgravia group or whatever it was immediately, and even those faking bastards at least looked more legitimate than this doilem. 

• Haha 7
11 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Is this bloke actually wealthy? I just find it hard to believe he’s managed to actually be successful and generate wealth when he’s so clearly completely fucking deluded. I’ve no doubt if he does this boxing thing we will see some tweets of him where he met Anthony Joshua with a quote along the lines of “good sparring session with Joshua today! Good to work in this discipline again after being a former golden glove champ as a kid, he says I could easily outbox most pros! #livingunderabridgelife #cheesychipsaremint #business” while the pic is clearly from some Joshua press conference from 3 year ago. 

I know we take the piss out of the mackems but I still find it unreal that they’re seriously giving this bloke the time of day :lol:. Newcastle fans were onto those absolute chancers called the Belgravia group or whatever it was immediately, and even those faking bastards at least looked more legitimate than this doilem. 

🎵Oh! Think twice

'cos it's another day for you and me in paradise.....🎶

(I think it's the 2020 re-mix version to highlight the unfortunates still sleeping rough in this day and age) :(

20201222_155530.jpg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Howay said:

I get the feeling he’s inherited a bit of money / has reasonably wealthy parents and is basically a con merchant who flies by the seat of his pants with other like-minded arseholes. Being taken in by his shite is akin to sending a grand to a Nigerian email fraudster. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He’ll probably cry off and try to make it look like the other lad did.

Not to mention that, by reacting that way to a critical article in a fanzine, he’s pretty much proven the author’s point that he’s not to be taken seriously.

• Haha 1

“Magcatcherhutch” btw :lol: it’s a bloke probably in his 40’s or 50’s the sad fucking cunt, out on the streets of Sunderland attacking random kids on the street “ave that yi Maggie cunt” “eeyah maaayte ahhm a MLF” “yi can nevvah be too careful, just anuvva day for the magcatcher, time to queue for the giro”.