• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• The Fish

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

OMG, this is a topic to ridicule the Sunderland?   HAHAHAH Love you.   We saw you cry at Neflix!   PS: I didn't know the menaning of 'macken'... Sorry for the inconvenien

Posted Images

I note the new manager has a regulation mackem nickname ‘LJ’.

Fucking LJ.

Why do they do this?…. Either a shite nickname or a bizarre use of the first name: MON, Parky, Jack, Simon, Quinny, Reidy, Keano, Bally, even Wilko.

Needy fucks.

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, Dougle said:

I note the new manager has a regulation mackem nickname ‘LJ’.

Fucking LJ.

Why do they do this?…. Either a shite nickname or a bizarre use of the first name: MON, Parky, Jack, Simon, Quinny, Reidy, Keano, Bally, even Wilko.

Needy fucks.

You forgot their favourite cult hero of recent years - paedo 

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yeh,I remember the makems getting hammered 4 v 0 at Reading when monkey heed was in charge.The small away support were so unhappy some them spat on monkey heed and the subs.The time they poured a pint over monkey heed’s heed was during a pre-season friendly in Scotland.I don’t want anyone getting mixed up.Classy fans.

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Recently discovered evidence of the last Sunderland fan regalia which didn't feature the 'FTM' legend. Archeologists have completed carbon tests on it and think it dates from around 1973 AD. 

20210125_125349.jpg

No man that’s just from a couple of years back.

Two MLFs pre journey and ready to hunt for some parking near Wembley, take over Trafalgar Square and go watch their team get beat in the Checkatrade Trophy Final. The FTM was on the boot.

Marra

• Haha 2
On 25/01/2021 at 12:56, Howmanheyman said:

Recently discovered evidence of the last Sunderland fan regalia which didn't feature the 'FTM' legend. Archeologists have completed carbon tests on it and think it dates from around 1973 AD. 

20210125_125349.jpg

There was a fella on instagram recently commenting on a photo in one of the pages I follow. Northumberland National Trust I think it was. From Sunderland, about 60 years old if he’s a day and his username includes ‘ftm’. 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Alex said:

Also FTM has a different connotation beyond Wearside 

Yeah, do not search for that term on twitter at your desk! That hashtag is definitely not safe for work.

• Haha 1