mackem messageboard gold

I can confirm i have never heard anyone in real life describe us as "classy" . And have never heard anyone i have ever spoken too footy wise say newcastle had "no class" or words to that effect

Just think its an internet thing to be honest. Well it is to me anyway

Thing is, you say it's an internet thing as if only a strange subsect of society go on the internet to talk about their football club. RTG is awash with claims that NUFC are classless and that your club is like an issue of "Lady Magazine". :lol:

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• Monkeys Fist

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

We don't have a say in our manager or owner. One pissed up person punched a horse, a dickhead that wasn't even at the match iirc. But the main thing is, we don't claim to be classy, and I've never heard this imagined quality from other supporters either. Its fucking odd. Not only that, but the smb appear desperate to be liked.

I'm wondering if the Keegan era when we genuinely had a near universally liked team (and manager) is still getting to them.

Don't all clubs' fans want to think of themselves as well liked by others (apart from Millwall)? Not to the extent of the Sky imagined "Everybody's second club" nonsense, but when you hear ex-pros or current managers saying that "Newcastle fans are great and knowledgeable" (or something less clunky) it's far better than "Those fuckers? They burned down my wife's habberdashery and left us down the poorhouse; starving and pennliess"... isn't it?

Thing is, you say it's an internet thing as if only a strange subsect of society go on the internet to talk about their football club. RTG is awash with claims that NUFC are classless and that your club is like an issue of "Lady Magazine". :lol:

Cant answer that as i can only say from my personal standpoint that i have never heard someone speak in them terms apart from on the internet

I wouldnt judge any person or club on "class"

I couldn't care less what other fans think of us.In fact,wheen i go to matcches home or away,and bump into opposition fans,i'm quite haappy to say hello,ask or answer a question ot two on how the travel went,then leave it at that.Makems do like a love-in with opposition fans and more so if the opposition fans have a dislike of us.Maybe our makem friend doesn't visit the rrg site.If not,a quick check will put him right on the envy,chip on the shoulder,and pure hatred felt towards us.And before he starts,NO,we are not the same.

I couldn't care less what other fans think of us.In fact,wheen i go to matcches home or away,and bump into opposition fans,i'm quite haappy to say hello,ask or answer a question ot two on how the travel went,then leave it at that.Makems do like a love-in with opposition fans and more so if the opposition fans have a dislike of us.Maybe our makem friend doesn't visit the rrg site.If not,a quick check will put him right on the envy,chip on the shoulder,and pure hatred felt towards us.And before he starts,NO,we are not the same.

Do any of the opposition fans answer you when you say hello?

Will you just fuck off you sad bastard

:lol: Couldn't make it up. You're just as bad.

I might as well take this opportunity to inform you they were fighting amongst themselves both before the game and inside Wembley stadium

Is this a new thing? human beings (aye fuck off :) ) fighting with each other ?

Bit argey bargy with a couple people telling other people to sit down because of kids not being able to see. Nothing worth reporting though

Fantastic weekend for everyone involved

• 2 weeks later...