mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

31 goals for Wyke, the bright side is he might have played himself into a move for a club that can try for promotion to the Championship. Expect the mackems to drop into mid table next season, unless they keep with their new trend of being out of the play offs - hiring a new manager - getting into play offs with new manager bounce - losing to superior teams/clubs in play offs. Suppose it’s the same method they used to circle the Premier League drain for so long. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Might be a good time to let them

know their favourite wizardtramp has changed his “company” logo to Black and White. :lol:

3 reviews on Amazon. And it's a consensus...

2A9833D9-5099-4C30-8E2A-0198764836A0.png

• Haha 4

Followed some of this on RTG. Several on RTG pointing out that their 'fans' were totally invisible in the second half when the team needed them - and then apparently piped up again after the final whistle to applaud the team and sing 'Sunderland till I die'. How the fuck does that work? When your team needs them, fucking silent. When the team has been beaten and condemned to another year in league one - "starting singing marra, we need to prove that unlike the mags, we get behind the team when it matters!".

4 years in League One. The humiliation man. The shame they bring, frankly, on the whole region ffs. I'm tempted to say we just forget about them and move on to Boro being the local rivals, it's actually fairly embarrassing to claim that our derby is meant to be with them. Absolute trash.

I don't understand why Toonraider has shown his face either tbh, he must be a glutton for fucking punishment. Spends 3 years taking all manner of shite on here for being an obvious mackem, all the while presumably planning to have his 'moment' where he can get some dig in against us for something and yet time and time again his club have failed him. Despite this, here he is, lubed up and bent over for everyone. We don't even have to go over to RTG to take the piss, we have a mackem prepared to come over and take it.

Thanks for your services, Toonraider.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Charlie Wyke is the perfect embodiment of how shite that league is. He can't hit a barn door and he's still managed 30+ goals this season :lol:

If/when they do get promoted they are going to get battered every week!

• Haha 2

So another tragic season ends in League 1. Let’s see what magic their 12 year old chairman can weave. Not a lot to address other than a shit manager, shit squad, shit fans and shit all money. Should be a doddle :lol:

• Haha 3

I watched most of their match yesterday, probably the first time I’ve watched them in 5 or so years. They are supposedly the giants of League One and they still play the awful long ball football that they used stink the Premier League out with for years.

I enjoyed our two seasons in The Championship as the standard was so poor that we could batter teams while playing decent football.

When those tramps are playing non-league, the football they’ll be playing will still be absolutely lifting.

We don’t really have much to shout about but that bunch of BLM booing, seat shitting, peado supporting, Brexiteers are absolutely fucking tragic.

• Haha 7

Forgot the thread I was perusing over there, but they need to maximise their untapped commercial revenue evidently, because they are (and I quote) a world-wide recognisable brand 🤣

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Charlie Wyke is the perfect embodiment of how shite that league is. He can't hit a barn door and he's still managed 30+ goals this season :lol:

If/when they do get promoted they are going to get battered every week!

It sounds like he told them to FUCK OFF after the final whistle.31 goals yet still not good enough for the daft twats.Only in sunlun.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Their Lilliputian manager asks the most fickle fans in football to turn up against Lincoln,and they do.The silly makems believe if they turn up the result they require has been guaranteed by the makem ‘David Brent’ 

No wonder no half decent manager hangs around with those lunatics waiting to abuse,spit or pour pints over them when their unrealistic expectations aren’t met.Shame it hadn’t been Ratboy,their messiah in waiting.

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Forgot the thread I was perusing over there, but they need to maximise their untapped commercial revenue evidently, because they are (and I quote) a world-wide recognisable brand 🤣

Deluded isn’t strong enough. Which company wants to associate themselves with that brand?

I haven’t lived in Newcastle since I was a kid, so don’t really know any Sunderland fans but I don’t remember them being that mental. That forum surely can’t be representative of their fans?

I had always assumed it was some offshoot of a Combat 18 forum that eventually got their very own football forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The 1990 play off loss to them hurt, no two ways but the events that it lead to was a very satisfying karma which may never have came about had we got promoted, it could've been more of the same low level ambition from the Mckeag boardroom and an eventual relegation. No Hall, no Fletcher and most importantly no Keegan. It lead to multi derby victories, title challenges, cup finals and European games which must've killed them to watch. Fast forward to the dark days of a lopsided squad who couldn't overcome the many shit Sunderland sides who clung onto PL survival by overstretching themselves for a few years and having the derby new manager bounce and getting their precious six in a row. It was shit and they had their night where we were relegated but again, with the same karma and hindsight that 1990 brought, this was our unplanned part in their club's utter devastation. Their absolute need to beat the Mags then stay up, (in that fucking order btw :lol:) has completely crippled them. No derby the year after we went down and no money to spend killed them, ditto going down penniless and somehow managing to get relegated again! They are fucked, no two ways about it and as ever, the Mag paranoia that swirls around in their collective fanbase has played, in my humble opinion, a massive, massive part. Missed the second half as I was at a garden party where much hilarity ensued at their expense and then about an hour or so later they were forgotten about totally. They're going to have to get used to being forgotten about because if we, their nearest and dearest can and will dismiss them, what do they think the rest of the country will do? Glorious ending to the Sunderland story and much deserved. FTM lads. :good:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We are not Newcastle. We do not behave like scum

:lol:

Aye, remember when one of our lot threatened Pardew outside the ground… oh, no, that was one of theirs* with Coleman, outside the SOS, and on film. 

Remember when one of ours glassed Freddy Shepherd when he was out for a meal with his Mrs?… shit, no, again, one of theirs glassing Murray out for a meal

I could go on but we all know the incidents…

The only time I recall a manager of ours talking with fans on the steps was Keegan, after selling Cole, and I don’t recall anything other than passion and respect. 

*the fucking knuckle-dragger who did this is the (now ex) husband of one of Mrs.F’s colleagues. 
This incident apparently doesn’t even make the top 10 of fuckwitted/terrible things he’s done :lol:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

The 1990 play off loss to them hurt, no two ways but the events that it lead to was a very satisfying karma which may never have came about had we got promoted, it could've been more of the same low level ambition from the Mckeag boardroom and an eventual relegation. No Hall, no Fletcher and most importantly no Keegan. It lead to multi derby victories, title challenges, cup finals and European games which must've killed them to watch. Fast forward to the dark days of a lopsided squad who couldn't overcome the many shit Sunderland sides who clung onto PL survival by overstretching themselves for a few years and having the derby new manager bounce and getting their precious six in a row. It was shit and they had their night where we were relegated but again, with the same karma and hindsight that 1990 brought, this was our unplanned part in their club's utter devastation. Their absolute need to beat the Mags then stay up, (in that fucking order btw :lol:) has completely crippled them. No derby the year after we went down and no money to spend killed them, ditto going down penniless and somehow managing to get relegated again! They are fucked, no two ways about it and as ever, the Mag paranoia that swirls around in their collective fanbase has played, in my humble opinion, a massive, massive part. Missed the second half as I was at a garden party where much hilarity ensued at their expense and then about an hour or so later they were forgotten about totally. They're going to have to get used to being forgotten about because if we, their nearest and dearest can and will dismiss them, what do they think the rest of the country will do? Glorious ending to the Sunderland story and much deserved. FTM lads. :good:

Great post,. completely agree.

• Like 2

When it looked like they could possibly go up and we could possibly go down,not one of then said they would then be only one good season away from returning to the Premier League.Oh no,it was the chance of playing us that was on their minds.We are their lives.During close seasons,they seem to know more about every player we’re supposedly after than the Ronny Gill,talkSHITE and every other media outlet.Somehow they seem to be first with the ‘exclusive’.Of course everyone is shite and with their possible signings,everyone is decent.Mammy’s Boy,their new owner,must now realise what a set of cunts support his new club.Just wait until he comes out and tells them they’re going to invest in young players and the academy in the future.The fans unrealistic expectations will not go down very well with the Idiots on Wear.

• Jaysus... 1

They’re just such an odd fan base. As HMHM said in his cracking post the club is basically built around challenging us, even when Donaldson and Methven took over they immediately  took aim at us, that hairy tramp that wanted to take them over constantly tried to dig at us, all the while we are 1/2 divisions higher and absolutely shouldn’t be any focus for them. That’s the only thing that gets their fan base going, the knacker that lingers here shows it a sniff of Championship football and he’s puffing his chest out dreaming of playing in Europe “before your lot” :lol:

That “it couldn’t possibly be our lot abusing the manager, must be mags in disguise” is utterly bizarre, fan bases do embarrassing things just accept it and move on, when that tit punched a police horse I can’t recall anyone going “must be a mackem in disguise” btw that still remains the only thing they bring up about our lot, since then they’ve cheered on a pedophile and then defending cheering him on even given the hindsight of his sentencing, abused not one, but two sets of owners (soon to be three), accosted so many managers I’ve lost count, etc. Oh aye and let’s not forget the absolutely shameful scenes when they got a day out in London and promptly started taking baths and voiding their bowels over landmark fountains. They are a fucking embarrassment to the North East of England, the embarrassment extends past the football as well, the “city” is just a hovel, I genuinely think North Shields has a better high street, they’re either still bottom or among the bottom for their school systems (including iirc the worst Uni in the UK). They truly are always in Newcastle’s shadow, hence why we have Saudi Arabia trying to buy us and they have? A middle class businessman, a complete fraudulent loser, and the trust fund nephew of the woman from Seinfeld....

• Haha 9

You had Murray saying their stadium would always have at least one more seat than ours.

Ellis Short wearing his FTM badge while hosting a meeting with African dignitaries due to their Invest In Africa sponsorship.

Donny with his early dig at us.

I did have a soft spot for Tom Cowie after he said ‘I wish we had Newcastle supporters.I never thought I would say this,but it is true’

Tom Cowie was never glassed by a makem after this quote.

7 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

You had Murray saying their stadium would always have at least one more seat than ours.

Ellis Short wearing his FTM badge while hosting a meeting with African dignitaries due to their Invest In Africa sponsorship.

Donny with his early dig at us.

I did have a soft spot for Tom Cowie after he said ‘I wish we had Newcastle supporters.I never thought I would say this,but it is true’

Tom Cowie was never glassed by a makem after this quote.

I bet you’ve got “your” stool at the pub, by the bar, near where the glass wash is so the staff can’t escape. 

• Haha 7