• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• essembeeofsunderland

• Alex

• Howay

• Monkeys Fist

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calling out around Wearside Are you ready for a brand new beat? Eternal Winter's there and the time is right For shitting in the street   They're shitting in Roker (shiting in the street

Don't call it a comeback We've been shit for years Worst team on the River Wear Puttin' clean seats at the SoS in fear Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon Listen to the half empty stad

Doesnae look any worse either. 

Posted Images

Excluding the derby games, they've taken 19 points from 27 games.

They realistically need 4 wins to even have a hope of staying up.

They've only got 6 all season. I can't see them turning that around in the next 9 games, especially when 4 of the next 5 come against teams in the top 6. 3 of those are away from home as well.

Edited by The Fish

They turned up to spoil and ended up conceding two - if Liverpool sustained their recent form it may well have been 6. In addition there was two occasions when Vergini should have been sent off. First for what was a blatant red card, secondly for what was a blatant second yellow. Baffling how he got away with it.

Liverpool were in cruise control when they conceded and that got them rattled but I can't really see any hope for Sunderland - whom after Liverpool - have the hardest run in out of everyone.

1 point from the last 6 games or something. The cup runs haven't done them any favours in the league by the looks of it.....if palace and wba put any sort of run together, they're royally screwed. WHU was a must win game imo, massive uphill struggle now :lol:

On Relegation...........

Can honestly say i'm not even bothered about this one, we've had our longest run in the premier league and achieved sweet fuck all of note, just hung around battling relegation every season, it's got to the point where you just think what's the point in being bothered about something that's not gonna achieve anything worthwhile.

Mirrors my life now I think about it.

:lol: